Notification/Popup Box not showing on right side

Status
Not open for further replies.

imfarhan

Hi ,

I have setup the rule , when my name is on CC from sender , the email goes to the particular folder i.e. "CC" folder and it doesn't go directly to inbox. When I get those emails, I can't see the the popup/msg(Email notifier) which normally comes on the right side of the desktop when ever I get emails.

For normal emails which directly come to my inbox I can see the email notifier (popup) on thei right side of the window.

I hope it make sense.

Appreciate your help

How can I see the notifier when its showing normally when emails is arriving which meant to go to particular folder except inbox

Outlookversion I'm using is 2007

Kind regards,

Farhan

What type of email account? If Exchange with server side rules, its to be expected because the message is moved on the server. For other account types, you can add an action to display an alert (a blue window alert) and/or play a sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
W Outlook Desktop alert, notification, popup - turn off programattic Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Z Outlook 2021 Outlook new emails notification not working Using Outlook 4
I Google Calendar <calendar-notification@google.com> appearing as a duplicate entry Using Outlook 2
A New email notification on shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
nkhan123 Notification Using Outlook 1
R Outlook and the Windows 10 notification center Using Outlook 8
N Using email notification to update calendar events? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S Changing notification sound for new incoming messages in Outlook 365/2016 Using Outlook 1
M Email notification on creation of an appointment shared calendar? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Notification/alert when an email has been sat in inbox for a set period of time Using Outlook 1
S Macro to create notification emails Using Outlook 1
K How to make email notification in Outlook 2013? Using Outlook 1
C [outlook-users] email notification Using Outlook 7
B outlook 2010 - email sound notification Using Outlook 3
F Email notification if notification email fails Using Outlook 1
D How Can I Receive Email Notification On Multiply Accounts in Outlook.docx Using Outlook 2
J Re-enable the junk mail notification. Using Outlook 6
B automate email message on Outlook Calendar notification alerts? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Notification for Multiple Email Accounts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J WshShell.Popup does't timeout Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D Prevent popup of "Do you want to save changes?" when closing after opening an appointment to view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
GregS Outlook 365 blocked by Google popup Using Outlook 2
L How do you turn off Outlook contacts "hints" popup Using Outlook 2
I Windows 10 - .msg files on disk show Explorer popup error Using Outlook 5
T Unable to 'Upload a file' using popup 'Browse' button Using Outlook 0
rohit I want to Populate Popup box while sending any email with attachment. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
rohit I want to Populate Popup box while sending any email with attachment Using Outlook 1
moron save as & file location dialog box popup Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Country name no longer shows in Phone number popup? Using Outlook 5
P POP mail password popup after I deleted the accopunt Using Outlook 6
L Auto-set followup/reminder popup box for ALL sent emails. Using Outlook 0
M Cannot change category in inbox; Can change it in popup Using Outlook 0
C Disabling "Do you want to save changes?" Meeting Popup? Using Outlook 0
T Outlook 2007 SSL selfsigned certificate how to stop security popup everytime? Using Outlook 10
H Popup asks for password of an email account Using Outlook 1
M Files in "Attach File" popup menu no longer alphabetical Using Outlook 3
H popup window "Location Information" Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 3
D Suppress Popup Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V CommandBar popup Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P turn off the default "all day" check box in new calendar items. How? Using Outlook 1
S New Email "From" box stopped working Using Outlook 0
T Outlook 365 Search Box reverting to old location Using Outlook 2
J How do you disable address search box when typing @ in body of email? Using Outlook 0
L Is there a way to completely disable the "archive" box? Using Outlook 1
M Reverting The Outlook Search Box Location (or other undesired additions) Using Outlook 1
P outlook 2008 search box criteria couldn't be saved Using Outlook 2
Terry Sullivan E-Mails Sent Using a Group Box Result in 70 Kickbacks Using Outlook 4
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Private check box in table view Using Outlook 0
Commodore Folders always closed in move/copy items dialog box Using Outlook 3