E-mail account disabled. Now I can't see the e-mails i've received for 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwonjah12

Outlook version
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hello,

So about 2 weeks ago my account was disabled from the domain (while i was using a new one)

Anyways, while my account was disabled from the domain it also disabled my e-mail account from the domain. I got my account re enabled today and I went to go open outlook, and ALL the e-mail I received while my account was disabled are not showing up and are gone.

Is there any possible way of getting these emails back? or are they gone for sure?

Send/Receive didn't work either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Sent emails show iCloud mail account not the alias Using Outlook 2
F Excel VBA to move mails for outlook 365 on secondary mail account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Receiving mail for account that has been deleted Using Outlook 2
RBLampert Assigning a newly (re)created e-mail account to a specific .pst data file Using Outlook 2
Q Mail account setup query Using Outlook 0
M Account sequence when checking mail Using Outlook 6
T Changing default Mail Account in Outlook 2016 - POP3 Using Outlook 1
T New Account Shows No Junk Mail Folfer Using Outlook 0
T Probem with junk mail folder in new account in Outlook Using Outlook 0
R OL2010 - Send to Mail Recipient going to wrong account Using Outlook 1
H Need help setting up GetFolderPath-Makro with Vodafone IMAP Mail-Account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Recover deleted Outlook 2007 e-mail account Using Outlook 1
G VBA code to enable a rule based on time of day for a IMAP mail account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 14
H Outlook 2010 unable to send iCloud account e-mail after iOS 7 upgrade Using Outlook 12
S Problem syncing mail from a POP3 account in Outlook 2013 to iphone 5 Using Outlook 1
B Problem with new imap mail account with delete not working as I would like Using Outlook 2
T Unable to download e-mail sub account in OL 2010. No probs with Mailwasher Using Outlook 6
P Adding a g-Mail account to view in Outlook Using Outlook 2
O synchronising a computer to an old (IMAP)mail account Using Outlook 2
L Outlook 2007 - How to remove account without removing mail folders? Using Outlook 4
V Sync outlook with iphone after adding exchange mail account Using Outlook 2
V How to configure https mail account Using Outlook 1
R specify from account in mail merge Using Outlook 3
L No e-mail account Using Outlook 3
R OL10 - Send To "Mail Recipient" doesn't go to default email account Using Outlook 23
C Sending e-mail from other account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Change the account from sending e-mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S how to add my custom items to "Change E-mail Account" dialog Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G New email account not appearing on mail folder listing Using Outlook 3
K New Computer-Connect Outlook to existing bigpond mail account? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
P Limited Support for 3rd Party Mail in new Outlook? Using Outlook 1
T Exchange Server - Mail Delay Stamping Exchange Server Administration 0
L Error when exporting Sent Mail to Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
X Run macro automatically when a mail appears in the sent folder Using Outlook 5
K How can I delete an e-mail from Outlook Using Outlook 1
L Help: set flag for sent mail to check if received an answer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Macro Mail Alert Using Outlook 4
e_a_g_l_e_p_i MY Outlook 2021 changed the format of the shortcuts for mail, calendar etc. Using Outlook 10
Z Outlook 365 Automatically assign categories to incoming mail in a shared folder Round Robin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Outlook 365 I am getting the "Either there is no default mail client" error when I try to send an email on excel Office 365 Using Outlook 1
D Gmail mail is being delivered to a different email inbox in Outlook App 2021 Using Outlook 2
P What is your strategy for dealing with SPAM and Junk Mail? Using Outlook 1
C Code to move mail with certain attachment name? Does Not work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T 1:1 Datatransfer from incoming mail body to customs form body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Mail rule issue Using Outlook 3
A manual rule sends mail to wrong folder Using Outlook 5
Aussie Outlook 365 Rule runs manually but returns the error code "an unexpected error has occurred" when incoming mail arrives Using Outlook 1
D ISOmacro to extract active mail senders name and email, CC, Subject line, and filename of attachments and import them into premade excel spread sheet Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to answer a mail with attachments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Outlook 2003 Mail Fails Using Outlook 1