Restoring Outlook Calendar after iCloud copy

ns2n2012

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
POP3
I need to restore my default calendar after iCloud moved all the entries into its own copy. Had I known it was going to do that, I would not have used iCloud. It didn't even sync new entries to my iPhone. Is there a way to export all the entries from the iCloud calendar and import them into the Outlook default calendar? Also, I was unable to delete the iCloud calendar. iCloud had messed up my Contacts and Calendar so bad that at this point, I'm ready to reinstall Outlook but was hoping I could somehow save the calendar entries. If I reinstall Outlook (after backing up outlook.pst), how do I import the email, calendar and contacts separately rather importing everything from my backup outlook.pst?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
To restore your calendar and contacts, open the icloud folders, switch to a list view for the calendar, select all and use the Move to folder command or drag to Outlook's folder. The steps and a tutorial are at Merging Two Calendar Folders | Slipstick Systems, if you need them.

After you move everything to outlook's folders, close outlook and open the icloud control - it should be in the tray area but is also in the control panel. Disable calendar and contact sync. When you restart Outlook, it should be gone. You shouldn't need a new profile after you do this. How to Create a New Profile | Slipstick Systems