Do you prefer all red or colored flags?

Do you prefer Outlook 2003's colored flags over all red flags?

• Yes, the color flags were easier to organize and better than all red flags and color categories.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, i prefer red flags and color categories.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If we had separate colors and categories, I wouldn't mind the red flags.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I'll learn to work with anything, just pick something and stick with it for more than 2 versions.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time for a new poll. I intended to do pools monthly but ran out of ideas. Until a long thread in the Microsoft answers forum and a humorous reply by Tams@Work gave me an idea for a new poll.
Do you prefer the colored flags from Outlook 2003 or the Red flags in Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010. Base your response not on the horrible contrast of the pink flags but which flag style better meets your needs.
My complaint is not with the red flags but with color categories. I'd like to have red flags for reminders, color blocks for color coding and separate categories (not linked to any specific color). I think if we had colors separate from categories that many of the complaints about the red flags would go away. (Hmm... sounds like Labels, which we had for two versions before they took them away.)
It would also help if they'd stop changing it every couple of versions. We started with red flags as reminders/follow ups. Then they added color flags and labels. As soon as we got used to working with the flags and labels, they replaced them with color categories and red flags. Pick something Microsoft, stick with it and improve it, but stop taking it away and replacing it with a new system!
I do not like these flags in red.

“I do not like them,” is what I said.

“Urgent! Urgent! This is URGENT!”

They scream at me until I’m spent.
I want a flag in blue or green
Even yellow would be keen.
I cannot stare at red all day
I need this red to go away.
Please tell Bill Gates up in his loft
We need a change from Microsoft.
-- Tams@Work

Status