Send/Receive Error Sending E-Mails Using POP3 GMail Account

Hello65

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
I have been having a problem for quite a while using Outlook 2010 (POP3) with GMail. It is an intermittent problem--I cannot send e-mails from Outlook. I can receive e-mails, but e-mails I am trying to send are stuck in the outbox. I receive the following error during the Send/Receive: Task 'username@GMail.com - Sending' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object cannot be found."

I have searched this forum, and did not see this issue addressed--but maybe I missed it. I have also searched the web, but don't seem to find any solutions that actually worked for anybody.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

saigasmith

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server

larry

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I'm not sure how much help the TechNet url will be since the problem is with a Gmail account, but it is most likely related to the address book.

In addition to checking add-ins, testing in Safe mode, and trying a secure port, see if the address book service is corrupt.

To find out, add a new contacts folder to your local data file then right click on it and choose Properties then Outlook Address Book. Can you enable it as an address book? If not, the service is corrupt and you will need to make a new profile.