Not able to send ANY emails due to a blocked list

Graham Foster

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
About 2 days ago a problem occurred where I am now not able to send ANY emails.

The same error message comes up no matter what address I am trying to send to. The message is so immediate that it appears that it is not getting out of my machine i.e. not going out over the network to another server. I think it is a problem within my outlook program. The error message is:

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.
Subject: Booking Confirmation SN 0188 OPT1 Sunday 9 September
Sent: 08/09/2012 12:33

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:
Sifiso Nkosi on 08/09/2012 12:33
550 5.7.1 Recipient not authorized, your IP has been found on a block list

I am able to send these messages if I copy and paste them to a separate gmail account.

I hope someone can help. I have a feeling it is virus related.

Regards

Graham

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
It could be virus related, it could be over-active software - the recipient's software should be rejecting and that usually isn't instant rejection. I recommend using an online antivirus scanner such as Trend or karpasky to see if there is an active infection. karpasky also has a rootkit scanner. Maybe scan with malwarebytes if you are worried.

What SMTP server do you use for your account? Check the blacklist at Email Blacklist Check - See if your server is blacklisted - you need to know the IP address your account uses to send email.

Do you use AVG? It has a smtp filter that can cause problems. (other security software can do it too) Try starting Outlook in safe mode and see if it works.

To open Outlook in Safe mode: Close Outlook then hold Ctrl as you click on the Outlook icon. You'll get a message asking if you want to start in Safe mode. Click Ok.

qW2frequency4

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
scanner frequencies police

lombard police blotter Many recent models will allow scanning of the specific DCS or CTCSS code used on a specific frequency should it have multiple users. One memory bank can be assigned to air traffic control, another can be for local marine communications, and yet another for local police frequencies. These can be switched on and off depending on the user's preference. Most scanners have a weather radio band, allowing the listener to tune into weather radio broadcasts from a NOAA transmitter.