Macro to create a new contact, 2 appointments, and a task

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sciplefirm

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
I am trying to find out if there is a way to create a shortcut that will create a new contact, 2 appointment dates, and a task. I have to do this for every new client and would love to find a shortcut. I am using Outlook 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L Macro Create Contact and Save Using Outlook 2
L Macro Create Contact and Save Using Outlook 8
S Outlook 365 Help me create a Macro to make some received emails into tasks? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Outlook macro to create search folder with mail categories as criteria Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Tanja Östrand Outlook 2016 - Create Macro button to add text in Subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Macro To Create Rule To Export From Certain Folder Email Information in one workbook multiple sheets Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Create Macro for hyperlink(email) in message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
S Macro to create notification emails Using Outlook 1
N Macro to create task Using Outlook 1
S Macro to create a new folder with subject line as the folder name Using Outlook 2
P Please Help me Create a Macro ! Using Outlook 2
M How to Create Macro in Visual Basic to add Contacts from Personal Folder Using Outlook 4
R How do I create a macro to put text in certain emails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Create a macro in Outlook to run a rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 32
N How Can I create an Outlook Macro to import calendar? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P How do I create a macro to add contacts from email messages? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Macro to create folder in PST file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
G Macro: Create New Message and Auto populate To Field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S How to create a macro to insert a signature in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X Run macro automatically when a mail appears in the sent folder Using Outlook 5
mrrobski68 Issue with Find messages in a conversation macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Creating Macro to scrape emails from calendar invite body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
M Use Macro to change account settings Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Macro to Reply to Emails w/ Template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Outlook - Macro to block senders domain - Macro Fix Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to seach in all contact Folders for marked Email Adress Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S macro error 4605 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Macro Mail Alert Using Outlook 4
J Outlook 365 Outlook Macro to Sort emails by column "Received" to view the latest email received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Macro to send email as alias Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Outlook Macro to save as Email with a file name format : Date_Timestamp_Sender initial_Email subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro GoTo user defined search folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
D Outlook 2016 Creating an outlook Macro to select and approve Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to send an Email Template from User Defined Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to check Cursor & Focus position Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
V Macro to mark email with a Category Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Outlook 2019 Macro not working Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Geldner Send / Receive a particular group via macro or single keypress Using Outlook 1
D Auto Remove [EXTERNAL] from subject - Issue with Macro Using Outlook 21
V Macro to count flagged messages? Using Outlook 2
sophievldn Looking for a macro that moves completed items from subfolders to other subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
S Outlook Macro for [Date][Subject] Using Outlook 1
E Outlook - Macro - send list of Tasks which are not finished Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
E Macro to block senders domain Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D VBA Macro to Print and Save email to network location Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N VBA Macro To Save Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Line to move origEmail to subfolder within a reply macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to answer a mail with attachments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Outlook 2016 Macro to Reply, ReplyAll, or Forward(but with composing new email) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0