A program is trying to send an e-mail message on your behalf...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KishanDavdra

Outlook version
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hey,

I have been using the mail merge facility in Word to send personalised emails to my clients. Everything is working fine, but I receive this warning message everytime an email is sent out.

Given that my client list consists of some 1500 contacts, you can imagine how frusrating it can be to click on 'Allow' every single time. Is there any way to bypass this warning message?

N.B. I have looked at microsoft's official solution: I get warnings about a program accessing e-mail address information or sending e-mail on my behalf - Outlook - Office.com but this does not help me at all. I have also changed the 'programmatic access' option in Outlook, and this has not seemed to work either.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Yours frustratedly,

Kishan V Davdra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Outlook "A program is trying to access Outlook" Using Outlook 3
D Outlook 2003 - A program is trying to access e-mail addresses Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
P Recommendation for PST repair program Using Outlook 1
P Outlook 365 Bad experience with KernelAPPS PST Repair program Using Outlook 0
P anyone use 4n6' Eudora Conversion program or other programs? Using Outlook 1
P How to clear out all contacts in iCloud, so I can use iCloud-based sync program Using Outlook 1
S Email Generated from another program and then edited sends original email. Using Outlook 2
J Program Checkbox that will activate a text box in a Outlook fallible form. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Andrew Quirl Open attachment, manipulate without add-on program? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R SearchPublicFolders program Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Diane Poremsky To Change the Default E-mail Program in Windows Using Outlook 0
I There is no email program associated to perform requested action Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Trial/Beta program for BCM replacement BCM (Business Contact Manager) 8
J it goes like outlook has stopped working, a problem caused the program to stop working correctly, wi Using Outlook 2
J My Outlook program has stopped receiving. I can still send Using Outlook 1
C New version of MFCMAPI program Using Outlook 0
A outlook 2007 - there is no email program associated ... Using Outlook 3
F Default Program for Opening .pst Files ? Using Outlook 6
A Outlook-Program Not Closing Properly Using Outlook 10
B How to remove an old program from the Tools dropdown? Using Outlook 7
D How to set permissions to allow external program to send an email? Using Outlook 0
T getting an error This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. C Using Outlook 7
N The add-in "C:\program files\google\google desktop search\googledesktopO..." could not be installed Using Outlook 32
R Access Program Only Looping Part Way Through Outlook Inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Allow or Deny when a Program tries to send an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R how to (re)set the default data file for Outlook in a VB program Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Program won't end in Win7 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Running a Program from Custom Action Rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Email Organizer Program Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G GAL program acces in outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
H Program "Click on Ribbon Button" Using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H Program email save as text file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
M Run external program from Outlook VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
N How to attach a file with MS Outlook, from a program? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Q why this program doesn't work if Outlook is not manually launched? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
V how to switchoff program access message in outlook 2003 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V "A program has attachment filename open" Message returns Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Program Compatibility Issue - Outlook 2003 BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
e_a_g_l_e_p_i I can't believe what I am seeing when trying to install Outlook 2021 Using Outlook 9
C Trying to move messages between imap accounts/folders Using Outlook 5
J Outlook 2016 Trying to get Outlook 2016 to work with Office 365 Using Outlook 0
U Outlook not responding when trying to print Emails Using Outlook 6
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Trying to customize the ribbon but can't figure this one out Using Outlook 3
B Outlook 2016 Outlook crashes when trying to print certain emails Using Outlook 5
M outlook 365 trying to finish my sentences Using Outlook 2
A Run-time error '430' on certain emails when trying to set "Outlook.mailitem" as "ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Error when trying to forward current email item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
X I have met my waterloo trying to resolve embedded graphics problem with outlook 2007 and now 2016 Using Outlook 1
O The page that you are trying to access cannot be loaded. Using Outlook 0
C Trying to populate an appointment ComboBox from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2