Office Profession Plus 2010 is not working for custom forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunasekar

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
We have migrated from Outlook 2007 to 2010.

We had a large number of organizal template forms to be send out for customers and it was working very good in outlook 2007, but after we migrated to outlook 2010 the template is not working as earlier.

We are able open the template and edit the content but the email sent to the recipients is not having the edited content and has only the template content.

I have created a local user template form the content and used to send it to myself and got the same with no image and 2 attachement as blocked content. (Not able to open the attachment as well, if i do it shows me the internet exploere tempororay files folder and in editplus not readable format)

Please help me to fix this issue.

Do they contain scripts? If so, go to File, Options, Trust center, email security - are you allowing scripts?

Did you increment the version number when you republished the templates? If you don't, frmscache can be come corrupt.

Thanks for your response.

I do have both options. but no luck.

However when i change the email format to rtf after loaded the template, the changes i edited is being to the recipient.

I have read some forums below

Outlook 2010 - Sending HTML base oft Files is converted to RTF - Microsoft Community

and the corresponding hot fix Description of the Outlook 2010 hotfix package (x86 Outlook-x-none.msp; x64 Outlook-x-none.msp): August 30, 2011

Is it possible for you to confirm the above fix works for me?

Thanks, i greatly appreciate your effort and time

Yes, that hotfix does work - and it should be in a later update. If the hotfix won't install and gives you an error about expected versions not found, it's already installed.

Whether it will fix your problem, I'm not 100% sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Save emails as msg file from Outlook Web AddIn (Office JS) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Import PST to Office 365 Using Outlook 1
C Migrate Exchange to Office 365 Using Outlook 2
P now on office 365 but getting error messages about missing Outlook 2013 cache folders Using Outlook 2
S Outlook 2016 and Acrobat PDFMaker Office COM Addin Using Outlook 0
U Rolling Back Office broke automatic updates Using Outlook 4
W Outlook 365 I am getting the "Either there is no default mail client" error when I try to send an email on excel Office 365 Using Outlook 1
S client lost 3K contacts when office 365 for mac account deleted from company exchange server Using Outlook 5
J Outlook search bar in Office 2021 Professional Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2016 Trying to get Outlook 2016 to work with Office 365 Using Outlook 0
P "Item could not be moved" message occurs frequently for IMAP inbox, Office 365 Using Outlook 0
S Outlook 2021 How to customize colors Outlook 2021 & Office 2021 on PC Using Outlook 1
O Office 365 - Zoom Using Outlook 0
C Wishlist Extract or scan new email addresses from out of office replies. Leads from OOO replies Using Outlook 1
M Upgrading from: MS Office Professional Plus 2010 to: MS Office Professional Plus 2021 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 16
D Office 365 Outlook desktop app prompts for all account passwords on startup Using Outlook 11
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Has nobody used Office 2021 enough to help me or have you given up on me.......lol Using Outlook 1
V Outlook 2021 Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2021 - Inexpensive Lifetime License Using Outlook 6
J Connect outlook to office365 exchange _without_ signing in office apps Using Outlook 4
klpconsulting Programmatic Access Office 365 Pro Plus & RDS Using Outlook 1
K Outlook Office 365 VBA download attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Fozzie Bear Accepted Zoom Invites deleting without going into Default Calendar - Office 2016 Mac Using Outlook 3
L Ideas for Setup with New Office 365 Family Subscription (Outlook) Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
S office 2016 pop3 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
Albert McCann Outlook (and Office) 2019 Logging Using Outlook 2
glnz Can Word Normal.dotm interfere with Outlook? Office 2016 Using Outlook 5
W September 2020 - No Default Email Client message after Office Update Using Outlook 1
A Out of Office Improvement Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Office 2016 Outlook is forgetting passwords Using Outlook 15
E Can one still buy Outlook (or Office) 2016? Using Outlook 6
D Sending email from Office 365 alias in Outlook Using Outlook 3
J Office 365 erased all of my task views Using Outlook 3
D.Moore VBA script fail after Office 365 update Using Outlook 8
W April 2020 Office 365 Update - Add-Ons fail after Office 365 Update Using Outlook 6
P Categorize in Calendar not listed under tags in Office 365 (Office 2016) Using Outlook 5
L unblocking attachments before sending Office 365 Advanced Protection Using Outlook 0
O Help .. got lost ... installing Office like 2016 Using Outlook 5
L Deleting Office 365 calendar appt w/o emailing invitees Using Outlook 3
D Outlook 2016 Deleting emails without affecting folder structure - Outlook Office 365 Using Outlook 3
L Can signatures synch to Office Portal Using Outlook 1
T I'm thinking about moving from outlook.com to the Outlook I have in my Office 365 Using Outlook 1
Q Prompt button to auto turn on Out of Office Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Outlook .com group does not show up in Outlook for office 365 home Using Outlook 3
Jennifer Murphy Outlook can't connect to Office 365 at resort hotel Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
J Outlook Office 365 Win 10 how do I control background colors of events? Using Outlook 1
B Migrate Outlook 2007 to Office 365 Using Outlook 3
L Outlook Office 365 client: won't remember my setting File, not to collapse ribbon Using Outlook 2
J Migrate from godaddy 365 to office 365 home Using Outlook 8
glnz How set up new IMAP on Outlook-Office 365 and merge in pst from Outlook 2003 for same two email accounts? Using Outlook 5