Status
Not open for further replies.

flexingads

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi all,

We've got an issue with one of our customers. The receptionist has access to multiple calendars belonging to different users, and they all book meetings in some boardroom calendars etc. Anyway, most of the time it works ok, however somtimes, they book meetings as usual, but the text which they type into the body of the request etc doesn't appear in the shared calendars. There is nothing to highlight so it's not an issue with the fonts etc. It causes a problem for the receptionist as sometimes the organiser will include some important information in the body, but she cannot see it. She has full access permission wise to the calendars. I thought it might have sometime to do with the way the users are creating the appointments/meetings, because as I said, sometimes they show with text which lead me to think it wasn't a local issue with her outlook.

If anyone has any thoughts about this, we'd be very appreciative as we're scratching our heads!

Thanks.

flexingads

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Are they creating them in Outlook or on a mobile device? Are the affected appointments random or from specific users?
They are doing via outlook on their desktop, and it's the same people, as there are about 10 staff members which the receptionist manages the meetings for.

Thanks.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I'm not familiar with any issues or bugs like this and couldn't find any information in the places I checked. Unless it's similar to an email bug - if autosave kicks in, the draft copy gets sent, not the one you have open with more edits in it.

If it's not reproducible, its hard to test my theory, but you could ask them to save then save and close and see if the problem goes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.