POP3 Mail repeating while sending to group of recipient

Status
Not open for further replies.

riyazacm

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
Hi, I had sent an email to a group of people, when they are receiving its duplicating and stopping outlook(2007),Im usually moving that mail to draft at reciepient side.but its occurring frequently.can anybody help me to solve this issue...thanx in advance

Does Outlook keep downloading it over and over? That can be caused by an antivirus scanner scanning the email and causing outlook to be unable to correctly mark the message as downloaded or delete it from the server. It can also cause the message to be stuck on sending - outlook isn't getting confirmation that it sent and keeps sending.

If you close Outlook and restart in Safe mode, does the problem go away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Changing default Mail Account in Outlook 2016 - POP3 Using Outlook 1
M Google Apps Mail *SENT* from iPhone doesn't download to Outlook via POP3 Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Transfer POP3 Mail on an iPhone to Outlook Using Outlook 7
K How to make use of outlook calendar, contacts & tasks using personal POP3 mail Using Outlook 1
S Problem syncing mail from a POP3 account in Outlook 2013 to iphone 5 Using Outlook 1
E Outlook cannot connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server/Cannot send mess. Using Outlook 0
R Outlook 2019 accesses POP3 but says its offline (because of IMAP servers?) Using Outlook 0
V Backup Calendar, Contacts, Tasks in an POP3 data file Using Outlook 3
hstein POP3 latest Outlook Using Outlook 0
S office 2016 pop3 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
P Outlook pst file is too huge with POP3. How to save more space? Using Outlook 4
I Outlook 365 - import/attach PST file that used POP3 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
O Outlook 365 - suddenly unable to send using Gmail POP3 Using Outlook 10
O How to recover rules after switch from POP3 to IMAP Using Outlook 2
O Office 365 using POP3 on both laptop and desktop Using Outlook 0
I Convert POP3 account (PST) to IMAP (.OST) Using Outlook 3
E 365 Outlook changed from POP3 to IMAP,all contacts lost Using Outlook 3
R Add Exchange Account to existing POP3 Outlook 2007 Profile Using Outlook 0
Travis Lloyd Linking Outlook 2016 Desktop To POP3 Acc't On Android Phone Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
O POP3 vs iMAP? Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Manually create a POP3 account in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 0
T Migrate POP3 Folders and Emails to outlook.com via Outlook 2013 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
Davzell Change default pop3 account with script, prf or registery ? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Netpilot How To Break Up Huge POP3 Downloads? Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Send from Other Addresses using POP3 or IMAP Accounts Using Outlook 0
F Move from POP3 to IMAP Outlook 2007 (Comcast) Using Outlook 7
W Out of Office replies not working POP3 email Using Outlook 2
B 0x800CCC0F Error using POP3 in Outlook 2010 and 2013 Using Outlook 1
T Consollidating all calendars to Outlook online, even from POP3 email invitations. Using Outlook 2
J problems downloading POP3 emails to Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 2007 - Email Question - POP3 to IMAP Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
wisedave Can I delete my POP3 account? Using Outlook 4
W URGENT Cancel and remove imported pop3 mails Using Outlook 6
W Outlook 2007 changed from POP3 to IMAP Using Outlook 1
T Cannot get pop3 mails to my Android and Outlook Exchange Server Administration 1
D POP3 outlook not accepting my password Using Outlook 1
G Configuring Outlook 2003 for Gmail with both pop3 & imap4 accounts Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2013 - changed an account from POP3 to IMAP, POP3 'Phantom' appears Using Outlook 15
A Converting POP3 Accounts to Exchange Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 2013 stalls when retrieving from Frontier POP3 Using Outlook 3
B Problemss when changing from pop3 to imap email accounts in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
P How to fetch ALL (not only Inbox) emails from Hotmail/live server (by POP3)? Using Outlook 1
E Outlook and Win8 and Pop3 Using Outlook 4
J Outlook 2013 - Rules and Alerts for POP3/IMAP Accounts Using Outlook 1
wisedave Switch from POP3 over to IMAP Using Outlook 3
T I recently changed my pop3 email to an imap - question on folders Using Outlook 3
V Setting up Outlook 2013 for AOL (POP3) Account Using Outlook 16
G Using Outlook 2010 on POP3 to Outlook.com auto deletion on Web Using Outlook 3
S Installing Exchange 2007 on Outlook 2007 with a previous POP3 account Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2013, McAfee Security Suite and SMTP/POP3 Using Outlook 3