Status
Not open for further replies.

shahzad999

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Cant see messages within a folder although they defiantly exist

A user has moved emails into a folder however the folder does not show any emails

I sent a test email and moved it into the folder withour reading and the fodler displays their is an unread message but nothing is displayed in the folder?

Re: Cant see messages within a folder although they defiantly exist

I have managed to resolve this issue; cleared all filters related to folder and all emails are now displayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D User cannot move email messages within Outlook Inbox folder and sub-folders. Using Outlook 0
S Related messages show in main Outlook window vice new Advanced Find windows Using Outlook 1
mrrobski68 Issue with Find messages in a conversation macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Reply to Outlook messages by moving messages to a specific Outlook folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Modify VBA to create a RULE to block multiple messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Question marks in messages Using Outlook 2
L How Stop Outlook Nag Messages Using Outlook 1
C Trying to move messages between imap accounts/folders Using Outlook 5
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Question about installing my Gmail account on my iPhone but still getting messages downloaded to my desktop Outlook. Using Outlook 3
P now on office 365 but getting error messages about missing Outlook 2013 cache folders Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 365 Forward Meeting Related Messages to Specific Meeting Organizer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
V Macro to count flagged messages? Using Outlook 2
G Automatically delete messages in the synchronization folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B IMAP server rejects sent email - cannot deliver messages Using Outlook 2
J Deliver new messages to New or Existing Data File? Using Outlook 2
M Messages Intermittently Dont Arrive In Sent Items After Sending Successfully Using Outlook 4
N Save selected messages VBA does not save replies and/or messages that contain : in subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Travis Lloyd Messages Won't Display In Outlook 2019 Home & Business Using Outlook 0
M White square in body of Outlook Messages (O2016 Version 2012 32bit Click To Run) Using Outlook 4
R Why doesn't outlook use "Normal" style for new messages? Using Outlook 4
S Customize the autocolor font choices for replying/forwarding messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B User defined field for messages with 'me' in the [To], [Cc] line Using Outlook 0
R Outlook Autoforward rule do not work for NDR messages Using Outlook 1
S Conditional Formatting for messages in a Conversation thread Using Outlook 1
GregS Outlook 2016 Sent Items vs Sent Messages Using Outlook 2
S Messages moved / deleted by auto-archive are not synchronized to exchange Exchange Server Administration 8
A Create date folder and move messages daily Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
ChrisK2 Send email to advertise@slipstick.com fails: "The group advertising isn't set up to receive messages from..." Using Outlook 3
J Outlook 2007 Hide Messages Option not Available Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2016 customization of incoming messages Using Outlook 1
O Rule to move (specific) messages from Sent folder to Specific folder Using Outlook 1
V Outlook Macro to show Flagged messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
snissen Printing foreign language messages Using Outlook 1
S Receiving duplicate messages from RSS feeds Using Outlook 3
R Can't send messages to groups in Outlook Using Outlook 2
icacream outlook keeps neither SENT or FORWARDED messages... they vanish ! Using Outlook 4
B Looking to filter (or just find/search) for only messages that the sender has sent more than 1 messa Using Outlook 2
S Custom user fields in received messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Receiving messages in offline mode Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
RangerRick Text Extraction from forwarded messages external Exchange Server Administration 1
Bri the Tech Guy Run Script rule not running for newly arriving messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 25
L How to use different fonts for outgoing messages for different email accounts Using Outlook 0
A rule to flag messages not working Using Outlook 5
S Changing notification sound for new incoming messages in Outlook 365/2016 Using Outlook 1
T SMTP messages stuck in Outbox Using Outlook 0
Mark White VBA to deal with Recalled messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
F want inbox on toolbar to reference icloud messages Using Outlook 2
O Rules and Alerts for New Messages BEFORE sending Using Outlook 2
Liza Creating a rule in outlook to filter messages Using Outlook 0
S Automatically selecting folders and deleting messages in Outlook VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7