Plain Text Signatures

vze2mp9g

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hello,
I have my signature in HTML and also Rich Text format. How do I go about creating a plain text signature for when I send plain text e-mails to people who can't read any other format? Lastly, how do I tell Outlook 2013 to use this Plain Text Signature for Plain Text e-mails?

Thank You Very Much in advanced. :)

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
It's all automatic. When you create a sig outlook saves an RTF, HTML, and plain text version. type or paste %appdata%\microsoft\signatures into the address bar of windows explorer and press Enter to open Explorer to the correct location. Open the text version in notepad if you want to change it.

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Will that also download any of the signatures to iphone4 or 5? We have a standard signature block format on Office365 and want to use it via Iphone 4/5 automatically also. Is there a way to do this? We currently sync the calendars, email etc. so the connection is there.

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
The signatures won't sync, you'll need to create them on the iphone. (There are 3rd party enterprise signature utilities that will add signatures to mail sent using any client - but its not built into Outlook or Office 365.)