Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokatech

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hello all,

I have a user with an unusual problem. The user has used tasks for several years now and about two weeks ago her tasks started randomly changing the start and due dates with no apparent reason. I removed her local profile from the PC she is using and restarted outlook which made no change but now her tasks will randomly delete and just be gone. There seems to be no set course of action that causes this. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Were the times changing by the same amount each time? Is she sharing her mailbox with a delegate or anyone?

Mokatech

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Were the times changing by the same amount each time? Is she sharing her mailbox with a delegate or anyone?
No she doesn't share with anyone and yes when the tasks change it always changes to the same date for both start date and due date.

UPDATE: I uninstalled Microsoft office 2010 and reinstalled it. The NEW tasks she creates in Outlook works normally with no dates changing. However her past tasks (created pre reinstallation) have a a small group that still change to that same date. A large protion of the tasks have disappeared entirely after the reinstallation as well.

I would still like to know what could have caused this issue so that I can know a fix other than reinstalling office every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Using Outlook 3
F Using Outlook 4
S Using Outlook 2
G Using Outlook 5
G Using Outlook 5