Outlook 2007 Calendar - Time spinner does not function correctly

ken_battye

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
POP3
When I open up a new calendar entry window I have problems in that the time 'spinner' does not 'spin' but has grey boxes where the spinner control should be for the date and time. When I click on the grey box I only get seven entries for either the up or down command for the time. The date is working correctly. I can only get further down the time of day by selecting one of the displayed times and then once this time is displayed in the box I can click on it and get the next seven time slots and so on until I get to the one I require. ( This is the same for both boxes. I cannot find anyone referring to this as them having a similar problem. I have full updates on the Office 2007 system and even with a full reinstall/repair I still seem to have the same problem. Anyone got any suggestions as this is really frustrating!!

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
So the scroll bar is not showing? You can type times in the field in 230 format - if the time is outside your working hours, add an a or p - 1015p.

Is this the only dialog that is has problems? In older versions there were problems with antivirus interfering with controls.

Does it work if you use Safe mode?