Can't attach files in Outlook 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

luisj

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
Good Morning,

Since a few days ago I can't attach files in my Outlook 2007.
Only can attach files if they are at my Desktop.
In all other cases7folders (inclusive My Documents and it's subfolders), when I try to attach a file it opens a pop-up window saying:
"It wasn't possible to locate the file (filename.extension)"
Note that the message above is a translation, since I use the Portuguese version, so the sense is that but, in Outlook english version, some word may not correspond exactly.

Can someone give some tip on how to solve this problem?
Thank you very much for your help.
Luis J.

Thanks for your answer, Diane.

The answers to your questions are:

XP. Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Outlook Custom Contact Form Attach Files in new notes fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
F Outlook 365 Can I attach 2 files to to post? Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Use a Macro to Attach Files to New Messages Using Outlook 0
M Files in "Attach File" popup menu no longer alphabetical Using Outlook 3
V Pin a document to the "Attach file" Recent Documents list Using Outlook 0
B disappearing original when attach to email Using Outlook 1
I Outlook 365 - import/attach PST file that used POP3 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
Z VBA to convert email to task, insert text of email in task notes, and attach copy of original email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A Order of Recent Items in Attach File List Using Outlook 5
M Same file "stuck" on top of file list in "Attach File" drop down Using Outlook 4
T Attach Current File to a new Email Using Outlook 0
P Macro to attach a file in a shared Outlook draft folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Macro to attach last 2 items downloaded Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
T Outlook 2016 mp3 attach "this file cannot be preview because there is no previewer installed for it" Using Outlook 1
B Outlook will not attach using Send To Feature Using Outlook 0
J Attach file and send email Using Outlook 10
C Business Con Mgr - E-mail blast, to have a 'CC' as well as attach a document.. Exchange Server Administration 0
M Can't attach filesd to email as no symbol Using Outlook 7
T Unable to attach message as an attachment in outlook Using Outlook 5
J Problem using drag and drop to attach an html email in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 18
T Outlook's button 'Attach File' does not work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
G Task / Insert / Attach Item / Business Contact BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
K Attach addin to outlook 2007 editor Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N How to attach a file with MS Outlook, from a program? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G Tasks - convert email to task & attach email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
S Re: Cannot attach a file to an Outlook 2007 template after installingOffice 2007 SP2 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L outlook 2007 attach multiple journals to same contact Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B I want to be able to associate or attach e-mails to an account BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
B Outlook 365 Files Being Created with Logging OFF Using Outlook 0
K Protected View - Files fail, no banner Using Outlook 4
R Advise on using multiple instances of network files based on customers Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
H Outlook 365 issue getting details from embedded files, crashing routine Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Outlook 213 keeps crashing. I just found out there are DMP files. How can I tell Why? Using Outlook 2
Commodore MHT files (from "View in browser") Using Outlook 7
J What are .PST.db and .PST.db.journal Files? Using Outlook 2
G Outlook 2016: Want IMAP Data Files on My D: Drive and Not C: Drive Using Outlook 1
D a general question re how backup programs handle pst files ... I have no problems, just curious Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 2010 How do you export 2 email Accounts' 2010 Inbox Files to new computer (2019)? Using Outlook 0
N pst files are recreating automaticaly and cannot be deleted Using Outlook 5
Y Open and Save Hyperlink Files in multiple emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
C Export NSF Lotus Notes files in Outlook PST format? Using Outlook 1
abnet Advice required re backing up .ost and .pst files Using Outlook 7
R "Can't store Outlook data files under the AppData folder. Please choose another folder." Using Outlook 6
N Two .pst files on one computer both with contacts? Using Outlook 9
V Carbonite not backing up .ost files Using Outlook 7
DoctorJellybean Import accounts\files Using Outlook 1
P Desktop doesn't index Outlook IMAP files, laptop Outlook does index those same IMAP files Using Outlook 2
O Outlook 2016 has "Outlook 2015" files Using Outlook 2
R How can I access my emails from corrupt offline files of MS Outlook ? Using Outlook 1
K Outlook Archive to PST Files by Date Range VBA Script? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1