POST customized as a form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allan

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
I am modifying the standard POST form in order to add some custom fields. It looks to me like the "contacts" and "Category" fields are not visible, but somewhere in the background because they do show up under the properties tab. How do I make them visible in my custom POST? I think this is similar issue to the disappearing contacts field in the standard "Task" form.

Diane, Thank you for the response. I did finally see that. I do have another question regarding my newly created form. I does not seem that I can select a follow up date in the form using Outlook 2013. I must close the form and then select the date in the higher level view. This makes not sense to me. It is the current way that MS Outlook 2013 handles follow up dates. I am wondering if it does not have something to do with my IMAP mail setup. I can no longer select categories in my in box. - Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F Outlook 365 Can I attach 2 files to to post? Using Outlook 1
O How to delete a forum post? Using Outlook 4
Fozzie Bear Cannot post "Sneaky URL"!! Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
PMR0001 Mydomain Outlook.com and Exchange post EAS Using Outlook 1
W "Post" icon on some contacts Using Outlook 1
wallisellener Unable to reply/post/create new thread using Chrome BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
H Where to post code in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Custom form on one page to post contents on second page Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M First post -help with managing two calendars Outlook 2010 /Exchange 2010 Using Outlook 0
B Excel 2010 vba to post appts to different outlook calendars at the same time Using Outlook 6
A Post Form Follow Up Flag Using Outlook 4
C How do I share/post my calendar to public folders Exchange Server Administration 3
T OWA and post dating Exchange Server Administration 1
I Post outlook connector installation syndrome - Standby gone Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
B Post form into share calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Hi, ken, GetState problem again, come in this post please? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T Customized form: The Forward option shows write layout Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker Customized Ribbon lost every now and then Using Outlook 3
Witzker Customized ribbon and entries disappeared Using Outlook 0
D Customized Contact Form Losing UDFs. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
G Flag for Follow Up with a customized duetime Using Outlook 1
E Apply customized Business Card for all users Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
mikolajek Add on for customized flag operations? Using Outlook 4
B Mass customized emails sent weekly Using Outlook 0
M convert/import a customized record into the default "Account" record BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
S Outlook 2013 - Customized auto-reply message Using Outlook 10
H Date options on Customized Contact form Using Outlook 2
G Customized field data problem BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
B Opening a saved Outlook customized form the same folder Using Outlook 2
B Opening a saved Outlook customized form after moving it to another folder Using Outlook 2
B How to create the customized Outlook SQL DASL for selected days? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E phone numbers & addresses header disappear (customized contact) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
B Customized Send button Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S Display SharePoint document library in a customized Outlook form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Customized Sensitivity Levels Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
U Customized Command Button Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G Apply Custom Contacts form to all existing Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Outlook 2021 Add Picture to Custom Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
AndyZ Contact Custom Form Tiny Text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A How to reduce size of custom contact form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L Applying new form to existing contacts -- MessageClass Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Geldner Problem submitting SPAM using Outlook VBA Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker How to get the button Karte ( map) in custom contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Outlook 2019 Custom Email form - Edit default email form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
C Populate form data into message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Witzker Outlook 2019 How to get a Photo in a User Defined Contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to send an Email Template from User Defined Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker Set Cursor & Focus from any field to the body of a user Contact form in OL 2019 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1