Post Form Follow Up Flag

Allan

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
I am using OUTLOOK 2013. I have created a custom form from the standard POST form. The follow up flag cannot be set from the open custom POST form, but it can be set from the column in the list or table view. Is there any way to set the follow up flag from the open POST form? The flag can be set from the original POST form. AND the flag could be set in a similar custom POST form in Outlook 2007. Thank you, Allan

Forum Admin

What happens when you try? I have vba around here that could be used - either added to the form as vbsrcipt or as vba in outlook.

Allan

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
The follow up flag and associated menu does not work at all with the form open; it is totally non-functional. I would be interested in any solution that you have. It is workable now to set the flag in the table format, but a bit of a pain. It does seem to be another feature that MS has broken from on version to the next. Thanks, Allan

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I can't repro non-functional. The flag button works - but it only sets a flag, no reminders, if i save the post in the imap folders.

If you want to email the custom form as a template, I'll take a look at it. It might be something specific you are doing - a certain control or something. You can send it to forums@outlookforums.com/