Cant find emails after moving pst

Status
Not open for further replies.

cesaritox09

Outlook version
Email Account
Exchange Server
Ok so I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this question, and I've searched but I haven't find anything.

Here is the situation: I have 2 PCs: PC_A and PC_B. Same domain user, same email account from exchange on both PCs. So this user had a pst in PC_A, which of course had e-mails that he was not able to see in PC_B's outlook. So he asked to see those emails in PC_B. So in PC_A I drag the folders (contained in the pst) to the inbox (I guess they will be stored on the server once again). Everything went smoothly. Then I went to PC_B I was able to see the folders and emails in the inbox. I tried to move those folders to a pst in PC_B but at the beginning it didn't let me (some message in regards of synchronization) I waited a couple of minutes, close outlook 2007 and re open it. Then I move the folders, but nothing was inside it (just one folder had a couple of emails). Then today I checked out that PC_B had a new folder called synchronization issues. To make long story short, still emails hasn't showed up. What I want to know how can I get those emails back?

How many messages were in the folders? The steps you followed should have worked, but it can take some time to finish all the syncing. Outlook on PCA needed plenty of time to sync up and PCB needed plenty of time to sync everything down. The sync error you received the first time was because Outlook was still busy updating everything behind the scenes.

What do the sync error messages say? Is everything in the folder on PCA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M cant find my BCM 2007 disc BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M I cant send emails via Outlook in my W10 PC. Using Outlook 3
A Cant See outbox items on a secondary Account Exchange Server Administration 3
W Cant connect to outlook.com from outlook Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
K cant read email or open attachement Using Outlook 0
jChambler Cant install BCM on windows 10 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 12
R Cant reinstall POP email account Using Outlook 2
E Cant open open outlook2013 Using Outlook 4
Wotme Cant delete a task in task folder Using Outlook 2
V Outlook 2013 cant stay connected to exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 5
P cant open tasks in outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
L "sometimes" cant send mail, we have to copy and paste the message and resend? Using Outlook 2
M Outlook 2007 cant send email with vista Home Premium Using Outlook 8
C Outlook 2007 cant create new account Using Outlook 7
D cant open vcf file Using Outlook 1
B cant accept iCal calendar invites in Outlook 2007 (SP3) Using Outlook 4
S my account cant receive email... Using Outlook 1
P PST reached maximum size- cant delete emails to slim it down Using Outlook 5
S Why Cant i send lots of emails from my hotmail in bulk? Using Outlook 1
C Cant see detailed progress of sending and receiving Using Outlook 1
I BCM install error on XP SP3 with Outlook 2007 - cant install Interop BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
L cant view the history section in business contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Related messages show in main Outlook window vice new Advanced Find windows Using Outlook 1
mrrobski68 Issue with Find messages in a conversation macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O How to find out the domain and server settings that my Outlook is using? Using Outlook 2
T How to find or display the sub-folder name for an Archive Search Using Outlook 10
Bardiferous Weird Contacts Behavior - Can't find any in any address book, but they're in there Using Outlook 3
J search doesn't find anything Using Outlook 1
M Issues with templates - unable to find in old web app Using Outlook 3
O How to find and replace a word in Outlook-Agenda-Subject and Message? Using Outlook 0
B Search and Find Email by Folder Name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker How to find all emails from and to a contact in OL 2019 Using Outlook 6
S How to find emails that I sent that have not received a reply? Using Outlook 7
K Use VBA to find Sender and Recipient from Microsfot 365 Journaled Email Items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M How can we find the list of users who are members of a deleted distribution list? Exchange Server Administration 2
N Disable Auto Read Receipts sent after using Advanced Find Using Outlook 4
H Outlook 2003 find by "has attachment" Using Outlook 1
geoffnoakes Find Contacts with UDFs "in this item" Using Outlook 1
L Moving emails with similar subject and find the timings between the emails using outlook VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Outlook 2010 Can not find a certain file in M/S Outlook 2010. Using Outlook 1
T "cannot find the calendar folder for this item" - calendar items stuck in outbox Using Outlook 0
S Find a cell value in excel using outlook vba Using Outlook 1
B Looking to filter (or just find/search) for only messages that the sender has sent more than 1 messa Using Outlook 2
B Search: Cannot find which Folder Contains a Message Using Outlook 3
K How to find specific header and copy the mail body Using Outlook 0
Hudas VBA find and open an email without looping thru each email in the inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E How to find or recover Lost e-mails within a folder under Inbox? Using Outlook 2
H "Advanced find: column for full folder path? Using Outlook 1
M What is the best way to find all records of an e-mail for our company? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Find all deleted recurrence appointments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4