Status
Not open for further replies.

psryan

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hi,

I just upgraded itunes and icloud based on a prompt from Apple Software. Now Outlook 2010 64 bit will not open without this error message:

"Outlook experienced a serious problem with the 'icloud outlook add-in' add-in. If you have seen this message multiple times, you should disable this add-in and check to see if an update is available. Do you want to disable this add-in?"

In order to open Outlook you must choose the disable option. Using options - add-ins - manage disabled add-ins to enable the add-in (aplzod32.dll) results in the same failure to open and message.

Code 2 Sync for icloud is enabled. I don't remember why I bought this app.

Apparently I have lost icloud sync with outlook.

Please help!

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
CodeTwo syncs the iCloud folders and outlook folders so you can have a copy of the iCloud contacts and appointments in your outlook folders.

The addin that is the problem is the iCloud addin that apple installed. But i would start with disabling the codetwo addin. Does the iCloud control panel open ok? Try signing out then back in.

psryan

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hi,

I just upgraded itunes and icloud based on a prompt from Apple Software. Now Outlook 2010 64 bit will not open without this error message:

"Outlook experienced a serious problem with the 'icloud outlook add-in' add-in. If you have seen this message multiple times, you should disable this add-in and check to see if an update is available. Do you want to disable this add-in?"

In order to open Outlook you must choose the disable option. Using options - add-ins - manage disabled add-ins to enable the add-in (aplzod32.dll) results in the same failure to open and message.

Code 2 Sync for icloud is enabled. I don't remember why I bought this app.

Apparently I have lost icloud sync with outlook.

Please help!
Fixed it. I read elsewhere that the problem is the Apple Software Updater. I uninstalled iCloud 3.0 and reinstalled from the apple software download page. My experience with the Apple Software Updater is completely negative with Windows 7 64 bit. From now on I only download directly and will not follow the update prompts.

Status
Not open for further replies.