ever since I started using Outlook, I cannot get an email from an app I use

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimout13

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Ok, so I have been using this app for Android, called Jotter. Its pretty slick, it opens up a simple text box to type in the email it goes to, and then the message itself. You press send and it does all the rest. Ever since I started switched from Outlook Express on my old XP machine, to Outlook on my new Win7 machine, it no longer works. I technically have OE running on my old machine still, and its not showing up there either. It says the message is sent, is there a way to check and see if Outlook is denying it? Just something, this app was soooo useful to me, and now it won't work. I am currently using EMail Me, and it doesn't always send the emails, there are more steps, its easier to make a mistake and things get lost. If anyone can help with that, I would really appreciate it. THanks, JimL

Re: ever since I started using Outlook, I cannot get an email from an app I us

Anybody? I am just trying to find places where I might have some sort of switch or something that is preventing that specific email from coming in. As far as I know I get a "message sent" after using the app. Thanks, JimL

Re: ever since I started using Outlook, I cannot get an email from an app I us

Originally I went from Outlook Express to Windows Live Mail. WLM was acting funky, I think I wasn't able to send anything out, including the jotter emails. Thanks, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L did MS ever add way to text via Outlook Using Outlook 5
L Ever notice that the fonts in Outlook seem to be depend on the build? Using Outlook 1
B Outlook 2016 Retail C2R keeps logging since update? Using Outlook 0
F outlook.com Exchane Server corrupts data Since September 2019 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 6
E Accessing shared outlook folder doesn't work since switch to new outlook/excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
CWM030 Its been years since i've used outlook and now were up to 2016! Using Outlook 3
B Headache with Hotmail and Outlook since migration Exchange Server Administration 10
M search takes a loooong time since updating Using Outlook 8
M ctrl-c/v/x suddenly not working since installing office 2013/365 Using Outlook 1
A Alerts on incoming emails which are not responded since 1 day Using Outlook 1
B Trouble Locating Tools Menu since There's No Standard Toolbar in Office 2010 Using Outlook 1
N Email issues since installing BCM with Outlook 2007 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
T Custom form created in 2003 won't print since upgrade to 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Custom form created in 2003 won't print since upgrade to 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
Commodore PDF attachments started to open in Edge Using Outlook 0
Dennis Gaudenzi Your setup couldn't be started because of an unexpected error (mapi 0x80040604) Using Outlook 14
D Help Getting Started? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
A General, how to get started? [kwrds begin start newbie] Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P How to know Outlook is being started in Offline mode? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Getting Started - Reading attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4