Daily Automatic Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I am a part of a team that provides support to staff via email during a set period of time during week days.

There is another team who responds to questions via telephoney when we are not working.

During our off hours we use an auto-reply to inform staff that they need to call the after hours team.

We have to remember to set this "automatic reply" daily at some point during the shift (usually right at the begenning) and set it to start at the end of shift.

We forget infrequently, and there have been no incidents thus far, but I don't like leaving the possiblity of human error in any place where automation is possible.

IE: automaic reply at specific times: 1700 to 0800 Daily

I am looking for a macro that will do this for us daily, so that every week day starting at 1700, staff will get reply until 0800 the next AM when we get back covering the weekend as well, if that is possible.

I'm actually surprised that this is hard to find, but I guess not everyone lives in a shift town.

I'm looking very forward to a positive response from any coder who thinks they can tackle this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K Daily Task List Minimized Cannot Display Using Outlook 5
M Calendar daily Appointments and printing Using Outlook 0
A Create date folder and move messages daily Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Daily Task List Minimized Cannot Display Using Outlook 2
K Daily task list > show tasks on the exact due date and not on the "current date" Using Outlook 1
S Calendar Daily Eventy Grouping Using Outlook 1
N Daily email Using Outlook 2
X When travel between time zones Calendar Daily Items a fixed times vs Meetings? Using Outlook 2
E Adding Start and End Time to Daily View in Calendar Printing assistant Using Outlook 1
M Rules - daily status (email) doesn't change much daily, save 1 per week how? Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 2010 Daily Calender need high detail Using Outlook 2
E Daily Task List customization Using Outlook 1
Cathy Rhone New template: Daily Index Card Calendar Template for CPAO Using Outlook 1
S Identify weekend from daily RecurrencePattern Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G Daily Task List for shared calendar Using Outlook 3
G What does 'daily limit has been reached' mean in Outlook 2007? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
H daily email count in Outlook Using Outlook 3
A Daily hours of recurring/ multi-day appts, & accessing mult calend Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P How to get a QR code for automatic signin with Outlook for iOS Using Outlook 5
U Rolling Back Office broke automatic updates Using Outlook 4
P Automatic Greeting "Hello Name," when Reply All is clicked Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Commodore Automatic switch between working offline/online Using Outlook 4
S Outlook 2007 - Automatic purge fail Using Outlook 0
A Automatic forwarding to different people on a rotational basis Using Outlook 2
B resend if no reply and send an automatic reminder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Removing Recipients from an automatic response Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Automatic color category according to variable domains Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
N automatic response with an attachment based on the subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E How to send automatic emails in outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
N VBA Script to Send Automatic Emails from Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Outlook 2016 Desktop - Automatic Rule Processing Using Outlook 3
P Threat to being a spammer while sending automatic Emails through VBA Using Outlook 3
reza Macro to automatic reply using orignal mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
B Automatic picture download and changing email addresses Using Outlook 3
J why won't the automatic send/receive work Using Outlook 7
S rule, automatic replies, restricting them to within the company Using Outlook 1
I Automatic reply to an email Using Outlook 0
P Automatic reply on incoming messages in outlook using VBA(only Specifi person) Using Outlook 14
R automatic signature Using Outlook 0
B Looking for an add-in or a way to send automatic replies based off a list Using Outlook 2
H Automatic excel data added to Certain Emails that are received Using Outlook 3
M Automatic Bcc Using Outlook 2
C starting Outlook 2003 sp3 sets Junk Email setting to 'No automatic filtering' Using Outlook 3
K automatic cleanup folder Using Outlook 3
B How to automatic save Sending or replying contacts e-mails into contacts? Using Outlook 0
J Form design - how do I insert an automatic date/time field? Using Outlook 2
C Text reply mail in Outlook 2010 has automatic margin indent Using Outlook 9
P Automatic personalized reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Stop automatic opening BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
P propagate automatic formatting to other Outlook folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1