Send email

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonP5151

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
I can receive email but can't send. I get this:

Send test e-mail message: Cannot send the message. Verify the e-mail address in your account properties. The server responded: 550 Access denied - Invalid HELO name (See RFC2821 4.1.1.1)

Don't know what to do

Thanks for any help

Don

That is telling you that the smtp server is rejecting your account. Go to Tools, Account Settings, and double click on the account, then More Settings. Check the outgoing server tab - is it set to use the same as incoming? That's what most people need to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Outlook 365 VBA AUTO SEND WITH DELAY FOR EACH EMAIL Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Macro to send email as alias Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F Add a category before "Send an Email When You Add an Appointment to Your Calendar" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
W Outlook 365 I am getting the "Either there is no default mail client" error when I try to send an email on excel Office 365 Using Outlook 1
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to send an Email Template from User Defined Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Geldner Tweak Junk Email Reporting tool to default to particular email on send? Using Outlook 3
M Outlook 365 refuses to send email Using Outlook 0
M Outlook, send to > mail recipient - results in plain text email Using Outlook 1
glnz O365 - How to send from acct 2 but showing email name from acct 1 as From - alias? Using Outlook 0
M Extract all links from Outlook email, send to Excel Using Outlook 2
T After I send a new email, it remains in the Draft folder Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
S Change VBA script to send HTML email instead of text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M ERROR: None of your email accounts could send to this recipient Using Outlook 2
J Add an Attachment Using an Array and Match first 17 Letters to Matching Template .oft to Send eMail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
ChrisK2 Send email to advertise@slipstick.com fails: "The group advertising isn't set up to receive messages from..." Using Outlook 3
R auto send email when meeting closes from a shared calendar only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
X Unable to send an email from one account to another on same PC Using Outlook 2
M VBA to send reminder email if no response Using Outlook 13
D Using a VBA Custom Form to Send Reoccurring Email Upon Task Completion Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Can't send email in outlook.com Using Outlook 9
B When working on emails in a certain folder, when I hit reply or reply all, I would like it re always reply all and add an email address to send to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Outlook - Send New 20 Attachments through Email Using Outlook 4
S Send email via SMTP - use transport rules to add to senders inbox (then rule to move to sent items Exchange Server Administration 1
R Prompt asking the user to send email to folder as *.msg file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D send email from Excel using outlook template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D Is it possible to automatically send an email when it is moved to a folder? Exchange Server Administration 1
Diane Poremsky How to Send Email When Traveling or Using Public Wi-Fi Using Outlook 0
B VBA Help Email that will save as draft and send as attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Automatically send email based on drop-down field? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
H send reminder if no reply received on first or original email using macro Using Outlook 2
K Macro Not Executing then send email from Explorer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Block user to send emails to specific set of email ids Using Outlook 1
T Can't send email through connected account (outlook.live.com) - goes to Drafts folder Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
C Custom Application Form send Email to Another User Using Outlook 1
C Macro to send email after changing from address and adding signature Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Send an Email When a Reminder Fires Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Diane Poremsky Send an Email When You Add an Appointment to Your Calendar Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Send email to all addresses for one Contact Using Outlook 0
G "Delay Delivery" Email fails to send if opened while in Outbox Using Outlook 4
E Send a Reminder/Task to certain Email Recipient Using Outlook 5
Diane Poremsky Send an Email When a Reminder Fires Using Outlook 0
A Send email from BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
T Using a macro to send email to diffrent address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Send email from excel based on a condition (outlook 2007) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V Outlook 2010 – Send email based on categories Using Outlook 2
M Use a macro to send files by email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D Outlook VBA to open Excel attachment and send recipient's email address to a workbook cell? Using Outlook 4
S Can't send messages using Outlook 2007 from a business email Using Outlook 3
C outlook 2013-how do i send email to myself? Using Outlook 1
K Struggling to send team email Using Outlook 1