Lost calendar view, items still in list view

vlpetersen

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I was copying an appointment and I lost my calendar view. All appointments are still in my list view but nothing I am doing will restore them to my calendar view. I have tried all selections available in "view" and nothing restores my appointments into the calendar view. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, V

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Reset view usually fixes a corrupt view. If you don't use custom views, close Outlook and restart it using the /cleanviews switch.

If you have custom views in other folders, you can try clearing only the views in the affected calendar. Go to the calendar folder, then Views tab, Change views, Manage views. Select each view in the list and Reset. Delete any custom views listed -the reset button will be grayed out for custom views.

vlpetersen

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Reset view usually fixes a corrupt view. If you don't use custom views, close Outlook and restart it using the /cleanviews switch.

If you have custom views in other folders, you can try clearing only the views in the affected calendar. Go to the calendar folder, then Views tab, Change views, Manage views. Select each view in the list and Reset. Delete any custom views listed -the reset button will be grayed out for custom views.
Diane, Thank you for your response. I opened Outlook in cleanviews, went to the calendar that is corrupted and went to View, change View, Manage all views, and none of the views (Current view settings, Calendar, Preview List, Active) could be reset or delected. The only choices available on all were New, Copy & Modify. I have been in all if them and found no unusual settings. If I select one of the views like Calendar and then select Apply view it just opens my main calendar alongside my corrupted calendar and changes nothing. Not sure what to do next or if there is a solution. This is the second time this has happened to me when just doing routine updating in my calendar.