Sync OWA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thoffman

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Is there a way to sync my work owa calendar with my home desktop Outlook 2007 calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Outlook Calendar Sync MY GOAL: see work calendar on home desktop w/o OWA Using Outlook 2
S Unable to Sync Phones but OWA connects Exchange Server Administration 1
1 mobile OS or apps for sync of all OWA/exchange PIM functions Exchange Server Administration 3
B Sync Outlook Public Folders to Contacts Using Outlook 2
C reminders not synced by CodeTwo Sync for iCloud Using Outlook 2
P Can no longer sync Outlook with iPhone calendar after iPhone update to 17.1.1 Using Outlook 7
O How to sync (one way) contacts between two Outlook (exchange) accounts? Using Outlook 0
P How to clear out all contacts in iCloud, so I can use iCloud-based sync program Using Outlook 1
S Sync Outlook (2021) tasks with Microsoft To Do Using Outlook 1
F Outlook 2019 Outlook 2019 Add and Sync to New computer Comcast server Using Outlook 2
KeithJB iCloud calendar sync only works one way! Using Outlook 3
Commodore iTunes sync on a new computer - any issues to be expected? Using Outlook 9
J VBA for outlook to compare and sync between calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S.Champ Please help? I've imported a random workcalendar I dont even know who's. Can I undo it? and then I need to re-sync the google one again. Its a mess:( Using Outlook 2
P Outlook calendar and contacts sync problem-outlook disconnects Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
O Exchange Sync period only (e.g. last years mail) Using Outlook 0
O Newbie question: how to sync two Outlook -Exchange and IMAP- calendars? Using Outlook 4
R How to restrict GWSMO sync to Outlook Send/Receive cycles Using Outlook 0
R How to Sync *all* Google Workspace Mail Folders with Outlook 2019 (MS365) Using Outlook 3
C Not sync folders not found after MS Outlook 365 update Using Outlook 1
M Sync 'On my computer' emails Using Outlook 1
L Unable to Sync Web/Android MS To Do with Windows Outlook Tasks Using Outlook 3
M Managing Gmail "All Mail" sync issues with IMAP Using Outlook 1
L icloud contacts sync Using Outlook 4
T How can Exchange be configured to sync/push one-way so that the server data can't be affected Exchange Server Administration 0
O Email not leaving Outbox when using Excel VBA to sync Outlook account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
B Outlook and iPhone Sync Using Outlook 3
J can't sync outlook calendar contacts with iphone ipad Using Outlook 4
V iCloud calendar sync problems Using Outlook 13
L automaticaly create a teams meeting with a sync Using Outlook 0
G Outlook 2016 sync contacts directly between phone and computer using outlook 2016 Using Outlook 0
B Outlook Business Contact Manager with SQL to Excel, User Defined Fields in BCM don't sync in SQL. Can I use VBA code to copy 1 field to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
Q Unable to Sync Quicken reminder with Outlook 2016 64Bit Using Outlook 1
T Outlook converts sent email to txt attachments when sync Using Outlook 0
L Outlook 2019 MAC sync error after working for 4 hours Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2013 Yahoo IMAP Sync problems Using Outlook 1
B How to sync Outlook, iphone and Google calendars and contacts? Using Outlook 4
Rupert Dragwater How to sync all folders Using Outlook 1
B iCloud Option to sync contacts, mail, calendar and tasks Using Outlook 5
Rupert Dragwater Sync Issues (This Computer Only) Using Outlook 8
GregS Sync Issues (only Junkmail) Using Outlook 1
C Sync Calendars using WiFI Using Outlook 3
P Can't sync iPhone calendars with Outlook Using Outlook 4
S Sync Issues With My Gmail Account Using Outlook 7
P Change PC User Directory & iPhone Sync Using Outlook 2
N how to sync automatically when outlook opens Using Outlook 10
M Item edits doesn't always sync Using Outlook 11
E Customer wants a portion of GAL from exchange to sync down to Android contacts via Activesync Using Outlook 2
J Outlook.com Contact Sync Issue Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 9
M Multiple workstations and multiple accounts - keep in sync? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2