Outlook 2013 using DAMO (connector for Domino) Sent Items Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

OL4

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Hi,

I'm using Outlook 2013 to connect to a Domino server (8.5.3FP5) using DAMO.

Everything appears to be working properly, except when I send email through Outlook. The email is sent & appears in (Outlook) Sent Items, but does not sync with the server. In other words, I will not see it in the Sent "View" of Lotus Notes, nor on my iPhone where I use Lotus Traveler (which uses the iOS built in email client).

If I send an email through Notes or the Phone, I will see those messages saved properly on all clients (Outlook included).

This situation make it impossible to use Outlook for sending email (as the sent items is not synched properly across clients).

Can you please help with a solution for this?

Thanks a lot!

Ron

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
It sounds like DAMO is not syncing the sent folder. This has been a problem for years (since at least Outook 2007's release, if not earlier) One possible fix is to add the following line to the notes.ini (usually at C:\Program Files\DominoForOutlook)
REPL_PST_FORCE_SUBMIT=1

It works for some people but not others. Otherwise, I'm not aware of a fix - DAMO is no longer in development and won't be fixed.

OL4

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
It sounds like DAMO is not syncing the sent folder. This has been a problem for years (since at least Outook 2007's release, if not earlier) One possible fix is to add the following line to the notes.ini (usually at C:\Program Files\DominoForOutlook)
REPL_PST_FORCE_SUBMIT=1

It works for some people but not others. Otherwise, I'm not aware of a fix - DAMO is no longer in development and won't be fixed.
Appreciate the response Diane, I'll give it a shot.

Thanks for all the work you do.

Regards,

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.