Help Getting Started?

DemetriaBeth

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I downloaded Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2013. When I opened my outlook the first time afterwards, there it was. Now when I open it, it's not there. How do I open it or where did it go? Also, I created a custom contact form that I was using in my regular outlook. When I imported my contacts over, the custom form wasn't there. The contacts were, the custom stuff was gone. I hadn't really held out much hope that the custom stuff would import, but I thought I would try. Could that have made everything disappear. I hope that it's not that I'm just looking in the wrong place. How embarrassing would that be!!:eek:

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
BCM: Go to File menu - is it listed at the bottom of the page? If not, check File, Option, Addins - is it enabled?

The custom outlook form isn't used in BCM - it has its own form. did you move the contacts or copy them? I don't recall if the custom field data is hidden or removed when contacts are added to BCM. If you copied them, the data is still in the contacts in that are in outlook.

DemetriaBeth

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi yes, it is in the active add in's list. and I imported the contacts over instead of copying. What should I do?

DemetriaBeth

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
yes, it's activated, and I've figured out where everything is. Thank you both for your help!