Trying to sync my Outlook email on iphone

rocket2247

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Hello,

I have a purchased email through godaddy. I access it through Outlook 2013 on my desktop(I have imap setup). I also have an iphone5 and currently use the godaddy app to access emails.

What I am trying to do is to basically have some kind of version of my outlook on my phone so that I can access my emails and my calendar. Using the godaddy app, I only have access to emails when I am not at my desktop. When I use Outlook, I have a lot of reminders, tasks, and meetings set up in my calendar, and I would like to be able to access that through my iphone if possible.

What would be the best way to do this? I recently downloaded the Seed Mail app because it said it would sync my outlook email and calendar, but only the email worked.

Any help would be appreciated.

If I have to purchase something, that is fine, I am just wanting to do this the best and most efficient way. Thanks.

Dan

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Do you only have email on the godaddy server or do you also have their calendar service?

You can use iCloud in outlook to sync calendar and contacts between outlook and iPhone. I'm not familiar with either the seed mail app or godaddy app, but you can set the email account up in the app that came with the phone.