BCM is almost at capacity Outlook 2010

Randallj

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
I only have 587 business contacts and really only keep the contact info and link and track emails. We are at 2867 MB used and I am trying to decide how we got to the limit so quickly. Does anyone know if there is a way to go into each record to delete any unnecessary emails...would that alleviate this issue???Any suggestions are very much welcomed!

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Have you backed up the database lately? That should free up some space as SQL keeps everything until you backup, then it cleans up old logs.

Business contact manager > Database tools > Manage databases > Check for error will defrag it and that should reduce the size too.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you backed up the database lately? That should free up some space as SQL keeps everything until you backup, then it cleans up old logs.

Business contact manager > Database tools > Manage databases > Check for error will defrag it and that should reduce the size too.

Randallj

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
Unfortunately neither of those did anything to the size. I wonder if it was linking my emails. While I have a small client list I have regular email communication with them. Is there a way to not only unlink ( which i've already done to save capacity) but delete the linked emails to create more space?

i am at a loss, I just do not see how that few client contacts would take up that much space...