Requried a VBA Code to export Calander details to excel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

swar

Hi Friends,

After a long search i have found this site..

I am looking for a VBA Code where i am able to capture Calanders for specific dates and save it in excel.

Actually in my outlook i have mapped one more mailbox called "+R PNQGSC 7.1 Meeting Room" where there is inbox, sent items and Deleted Items,so in that Deleted Items there are Calanders which shows details as: From,To,Subject,Meeting Status,Start and End...which need to be captured.

Have attached screen print for ref.

pls help...
Thanks...

swar

Hi Friends,

After a long search i have found this site..

I am looking for a VBA Code where i am able to capture Calanders for specific dates and save it in excel.

Actually in my outlook i have mapped one more mailbox called "+R PNQGSC 7.1 Meeting Room" where there is inbox, sent items and Deleted Items,so in that Deleted Items there are Calanders which shows details as: From,To,Subject,Meeting Status,Start and End...which need to be captured.

Have attached screen print for ref.

pls help...
Thanks...

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
So you just want to go through the deleted folder and export the fields to a spreadsheet? Is this going to be something you will need to do often? If not, you can sort by icon to group all appointments together or filter so only appointments show, then copy all and paste into Notepad or Excel.

See http://www.slipstick.com/tutorial/no-export-way-to-use-outlook-data/ for screenshots of the method.

swar

So you just want to go through the deleted folder and export the fields to a spreadsheet? Is this going to be something you will need to do often? If not, you can sort by icon to group all appointments together or filter so only appointments show, then copy all and paste into Notepad or Excel.

See http://www.slipstick.com/tutorial/no-export-way-to-use-outlook-data/ for screenshots of the method.
Thanks Diane for you reply but there are many mailbox i need to cover and i dont want to do copy paste i wanted VBA code so i can just run it.
i have found a one but it picked default calander...

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Ah. This is exchange? Can you do it from the server? I might have a powershell that can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.