Need help with installation of BCM in Outlook2013

JAL

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
I am installing BCM on a new Samsung laptop for Outlook 2013. I am running Win 8 64bit. The computer specs are 4 GB or RAM and up to 1.4 GHz Quad core Processor I have BCM installed but when I try to enable or add a database I get the following error:

"Business contact manager cannot continue. The following error occurred while looking for databases on your computer: "Attempted to divide by zero"

The problem has stemmed from SQL servers. I have gotten very little help from Microsoft on this issue beyond blaming on hardware. Does anyone have any ideas? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange

JAL

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
Thank you Diane. Doesn't sound promising. Any other ideas?

tlassner

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
do you know if there was an installation of the sql server before installing bcm? maybe there was a 64 bit version preinstalled on the Win8 OS. We had conflicts on serveral machines where SQL Server was already installed by other Software but not in the version which is included in the BCM installer. Result:

BCM installer found an installation of SQL Server (64 bit) and so did not install the "correct" 32 bit version of it, afterwards did not find suitable installations of SQL Server and threw an errror.

Unfortunately I do not remember the error Messages we got in that case.

Check Version of the SQL Server and date of installation, compare with installation date of BCM

JAL

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
This SQL Server is the version from the BCM installer. I have also tried running installer again to help repair errors. Here is the error I received this time..

upload_2014-3-21_8-38-29.png