Outlook 2007 Toolbar Export and Import

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMS

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
At the office I have in Outlook 2007 a number of additional toolbars ...at the office it is Windows 7.....

At another place and another computer, I have Oultook 2007 and it's Windows Vista....where i want to import the same toolbars...

I copied the .qat files from the office and put them in the same folder in the other computer, but the new toolbars do not show up in the list...

Is there away to do this as it takes a long time if I have to do it again on the other computer.

Thanks to the Smart Woman!!!:):):)

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange

LMS

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
What do you mean as move? And I copied it from th office and when I pasted to the other computer, it is a pdf document for some reason....

LMS

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
Update as i am on Outlook trying to finish it??

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Are all .dat files using the pdf icon? It's not necessarily a problem as outlook goes by the file name - does it work?

LMS

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
Do I just copy all .qat and .dat file and just paste them to the same folders in the other computer? And does that simply create the additional toolbars i can use? And they show up in the list of toolbars?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Yes, you do that, but if you have some toolbars already, it will replace them, not merge them.

LMS

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
It worked perfectly....so much faster....thanks so so much!!:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.