Outlook 2007 Codes Export and Import

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMS

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
In the normal area I have many many modules and userforms.....is there way that when I export them so I can inport them to my other computer, I can select a list of them to export and then import, rather than do it each one as a single export inport?

LMS

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
Thanks...my other computer has the same codes...but when I update them from the other computer, I wish I could just export a list of modules and/userforms that I select, and then in the other computer, select the ones to change, delete them all at the same time, and then import the new ones.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Open Windows Explorer and paste this in the address bar, then press Enter to open the folder where the VBAProject.OTM file is (Windows7/8/Vista):
%appdata%\Microsoft\Outlook

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I know - it's annoying to add or remove just one module - but if you keep all computers identical, moving the OTM file will be easier. Just don't create a macro on one computer and not on the others. :)

LMS

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
Thanks...my other computer has the same codes...but when I update them from the other computer, I wish I could just export a list of modules and/userforms that I select, and then in the other computer, select the ones to change, delete them all at the same time, and then import the new ones.

LMS

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
So if my outlook on both computers are the same, if I just replace the OTM file, it fully updates the other computer in that area? Correct?

LMS

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
I found an OTM file in the User/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Outlook and the name of it is VbaProject and the type in OTM File.

So do just copy and then paste to the same area of my other computer and it automatically is all the codes re Userforms, Modules .....but is so, also does it include ThisOutlookSession?

LMS

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
I found an OTM file in the User/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Outlook and the name of it is VbaProject and the type in OTM File.

So do just copy and then paste to the same area of my other computer and it automatically is all the codes re Userforms, Modules .....but is so, also does it include ThisOutlookSession?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange

Yes, it includes *everything* in the VBA project tree - ThisOutlookSession and userforms.

Yes, copy and paste it over the one on the other computers. Actually, I'd probably rename the old one and paste the copied one.

Status
Not open for further replies.