Use same BCM data in 2 offices

andyga

Hello
I have 1 office in Germany and 1 in Italy
In Germany my BCM works with 2 PCs ok. Now I want to use the same data also in Italy
How is this possible? I tried to backup in Germany and restore in Italy but I could not restore becaude I am not the owner of the database. In Germany there is another user the owner of the DB.
Is it possible to sync the data?

Then: Here in Italy I also want to use a laptop with the same data. Can I sync this also?
and also a Nokia Lumia 1520 (at least the contacts)

BTW: It has not to be a real sync. I only want to use the same initial data. it has not to sync all calender and every day - only once. to have the same database
if dayly sync is possible - it's better but not neccessary

andyga

you are great!
can you tell me also how to sync outlook with BCM?
I tried it once with the BCM function "synchronizie with outlook" but then I had all the contacts twice
In the BCM is also written "(i) the companycontacts will not be syncronized with the outlook contacts"

but I need all the contacts in outlook to sync the with my Nokia phone, don't I?
or is it possible to sync the Nokia phone with BCM?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
That would be the way to do it. I dont know why you got the duplicates. If you need the company contacts, you need to copy them to the contacts folder . you can select all, copy then paste.