Custom Fields & Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryH

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2013
I am using outlook 2013 and want to create custom fields and custom forms. Having troubles with some fields that show None and do not seem to edit. Can't get the custom form to be my default. How can i get contacts created on a standard form to show and be used in the new custom form w/fields?

Thanks. I think I have the custom fields and form creation process completed successfully. Now the issue is mapping a csv. file into the form/fields that I created. they do not show in the import mapping wizard.

Right, you can't map them. You'll need to use VBA to add the values ot the fields or a 3rd party utility like contactgenie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Backup .OST - Custom Contact Forms, Defined Fields, Notes Using Outlook 1
N Export Outlook custom forms fields to excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Other users can't see P.2 with custom fields in Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Reference Custom Fields with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M vCard does not have user-defined fields from my custom contact form (365) Using Outlook 1
E To convert imported data to custom fields in Task list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Custom user fields in received messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Outlook custom fields "events" Using Outlook 0
M Recurrence and custom fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Outlook Custom Contact Form Attach Files in new notes fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Custom Outlook Form 2013 Displaying fields incorrectly Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
LarryH Importing csv file to custom form/fields? Using Outlook 3
S Seeing Custom Fields in Contacts (Outlook 2010) Using Outlook 0
D Importing custom fields into custom form in BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Tasks > Field Chooser > Fields with dropdown menu (eg. Status). How to custom? Using Outlook 6
S Deleting Custom Fields Using Outlook 4
B Field Chooser missing custom form fields Using Outlook 0
M Viewing Custom Form Fields in the Reading Pane and in Replies Using Outlook 3
G Displaying value of task subject field as values from two custom fields Using Outlook 4
S Custom Fields - Deleting And Where Are They Saved Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
C change the custom fields when export emails to excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Custom fields in BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
G Apply Custom Contacts form to all existing Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Outlook 2021 Add Picture to Custom Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
AndyZ Contact Custom Form Tiny Text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A How to reduce size of custom contact form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Custom Contact card - need help creating one Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Outlook 2019 Custom outlook Add-in using Visual Studio Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Adding Custom Forms Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Witzker How to get the button Karte ( map) in custom contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Outlook 2019 Custom Email form - Edit default email form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
D Outlook 365 Custom forms field limit? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J PSA: How to create custom keyboard shortcut for "Paste Unformatted Text" in Outlook on Windows Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M copy field value to custom field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Does the .fdm contain my custom form? How to make ol use it? - ol2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J ol2021 custom form not displaying pics Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 37
N "Perform a Custom Action" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
cbufacchi Outlook 365 Populate custom Outlook Appoint form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Create Meeting With Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
FryW Need help modifying a VBA script for in coming emails to auto set custom reminder time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J custom form not displaying pictures Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
I Button PDF in Outlook Contact custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Font Sizing in Custom Form Regions for Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V Update new custom field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D Anyone tell me where custom view settings are stored? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
S Outlook 2016 Arrange tasks by date, additional custom sorting, but still use friendly terms like Today, Tomorrow, This week? Using Outlook 1
K can't get custom form to update multiple contacts using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3