System administrator undeliverable in outlook 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faizal Mohamed

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
Hi...

am using third party application.which i can use this application to send report every day.this third party application is linked to outlook. when i click the "email to client" button in third party application, it generates report, that report has pdf file. this is sending the email to clients whose contacts (40 contacts) are stored in address book in outlook 2007. am facing a problem whenever i tried to send email like...

The error message I get is:

Undeliverable: [subject header of my email\
System Administrator
Sent: [date and time]
To: [me]

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: [subject header of my email]
Sent: 10/16/2007 10:41 AM

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
xxxxxxxx (xxxx@xxxxx.com) on 10/16/2007 10:41 AM

Please help me...

Hi...

am using third party application.which i can use this application to send report every day.this third party application is linked to outlook. when i click the "email to client" button in third party application, it generates report, that report has pdf file. this is sending the email to clients whose contacts (40 contacts) are stored in address book in outlook 2007. am facing a problem whenever i tried to send email like...

System Administrator

Please help me...
Hi...

System Administrator

Please help me...
Good day,

hope this help steps.
1. check if email address are inputted correctly
2. check if Server Name, SMTP/IMAP was inputted in the 3rd party application
3. check your firewall if you allowed the third party to send email.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S System Administrator email undeliverable to following recipients Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 4
E Edit incoming emails to remove a certain sentence added by the "system" Using Outlook 1
C Workflow system Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
I Outlook 2013 Any way to move .OST file to new system? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
K IMAP Server Wants to alert you to the following: cannpt rename system folder Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky RMS Error: System clock has been tampered with Using Outlook 0
J Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: cannot remove system folder Using Outlook 3
Q Outlook 2016\365 export specific rules to import in another system Exchange Server Administration 1
Diane Poremsky Move Messages from File System into Outlook Folders Using Outlook 0
A Upgrade BCM System from 2010 to 2013 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i question about saving my .pst so I can import it to my Outlook after I build a new system Using Outlook 10
D Outlook 2010/IMAP - Restoring from system tray changes to unused ibox.... Using Outlook 1
L IMAP and POP email in same Outlook system Using Outlook 1
B Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: cannot rename system folders Using Outlook 8
jobudge Reinstalled Outlook 2013 after system crash what is best way to synch with gmail? Using Outlook 1
B IMAP server wants to alert you to the following cannot rename system folders Using Outlook 3
S [SOLVED] To make Outlook 2013 the default email system Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
S Sync Multiple Accounts in Outlook on Single System Using Outlook 5
X Outlook 2010 - search works on one system but not other - identical configurat Using Outlook 2
S system admin error Using Outlook 1
L Outgoing Email attachment error "the system cannot find the file specified" Using Outlook 3
B Custom Subject based on system time????? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M hide outlook to system tray Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Unable to cast object of type 'System.Int32' to type 'System.Byte[ BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A how to delete a "user template in file system"??? Using Outlook 7
A User template in file system Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A how to access BCM database after system restore BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
R How do I reconnect the database files after a system crash? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 11
B ...administrator has limited the number of items you can open simultaneously Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
S "Symstem Administrator" rejects msgs. Using Outlook 1
C can't backup OL 2007 (error message 0x80070021) + only done by administrator Using Outlook 1
S Your server administrator has limited the number of items you can Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S How do I enable administrator access in Business Contact Manager? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M The server is not available. Contact your administrator if this co BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Administrator BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
K Run a script rule to auto 'send again' on undeliverable emails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
HarvMan Hotmail - Sending email is undeliverable Using Outlook 4
D Undeliverable message reply to invites Exchange Server Administration 2
D Undeliverable Emails Using Outlook 12
A Outlook 2007 OMS - Undeliverable Issue Using Outlook 1
R Undeliverable messages, outlook 7 Using Outlook 1
R Outlook client giving undeliverable message Using Outlook 2
E Email addresses deleted after emails are "Undeliverable" Using Outlook 5