Make Days "Bolder" in Side Calendars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David_H

When I select the calendar view in Outlook 2010 I can drag the sidebar over and see a years worth or easily more of the small 30-day calendars on the side. Days that have appointments are bold, but the difference is so subtle it's ridiculous. Is there any way to make those days bolder or a different color or any trick that makes them easier to spot?

For instance, if I've entered something for 6 months out, it would be nice to be able to easily catch it.

Thanks

p.s. I also notice that for some bizarre reason MS doesn't bold the day at all if it's an all-day event. Sigh. Hard for my mind to even fathom how a company so huge with so many billions can not have made a single exciting upgrade to this program in 10 years. 2014 and still have to use 3rd party hacks to even have a yearly calendar.

No, you can't make them bolder. I once tried putzing with the Windows colors and font settings but couldn't find any that affected the bolded dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible to have a reminder in Outlook 2021 for every 90 days Using Outlook 3
C How to use VBA to show only items x days old or more Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
TomHuckstep Outlook 2016 Limit the number of days syncing from Google Calendar Using Outlook 1
cricket1001 Shade non-working days in calendar Using Outlook 0
M How many days are items in Recover Deleted at Outlook.com ? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
S Mail filter recieved before the last 2 working days Using Outlook 1
copperberry How to display incomplete tasks due on or before 7 days from now Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Booking meetings more than 180 days out Using Outlook 1
Commodore Finding items from last 7 days Using Outlook 2
P printing weekly calendar in Outlook 2013 cuts days of week off Using Outlook 1
A reminder for every 15 working days Using Outlook 11
N To do bar - show more than 30 days of appointments Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Calculate Days Overdue and Days to Complete Tasks Using Outlook 0
H Move outlook emails >90 days to shared drive (Desktop) Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
F Recurring meeting with recurring prep. 2 days before Using Outlook 1
J Outlook Mailbox cleanup; any way to change limit to find items older 999 days? Exchange Server Administration 2
R Rules - apply to messages > n days old Using Outlook 2
Y Search/list all emails sent between 6pm to 12am in the past 30 days Using Outlook 3
K Automate permamnent delete after x days with exceptions Using Outlook 1
M Using remove from server after x days Using Outlook 7
T A 2nd appt xxx days after the 1st Using Outlook 1
M How to forward a message and delay sending for up to 30 days Using Outlook 8
J Print next 7 days view of calendar (2010) Using Outlook 3
C does unchecking "remove from server after 14 days" cancel removal Using Outlook 2
R printing custom number of calendar days in weekly view format Using Outlook 1
F Outlook Re-Downloading RSS Feed Posts Days Later Using Outlook 3
A Days of the year Using Outlook 5
J Macro to move mail from Inbox if older than 4 days Using Outlook 4
E Next five calendar days Using Outlook 2
C Selecting days in business notes BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
P Task view - due next 21 days Using Outlook 1
P Outlook deletes email after 7 days from inbox only Using Outlook 6
C send mail every days Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
M Stop Search folders from disabling every 1-2 days? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B How to create the customized Outlook SQL DASL for selected days? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
I Outlook Rules based on number of days Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
J Recover server side rules from OST/PST without access to the server Using Outlook 2
O Outlook 2010 Add delete button to the side of the message list Using Outlook 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2010 How can I change the font size on right side appointment pane Using Outlook 12
T Client-side rules not working, but no error Using Outlook 1
C how to remove icons on right hand side outlook 2013 Using Outlook 2
L How to create server-side rule? Using Outlook 4
I Notification/Popup Box not showing on right side Using Outlook 1
D Printing calendars side by side Using Outlook 4
S Looking for client-side method (Outlook 2007/Exchange 2007) for users to delete Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Running Code in Side by side calendar view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2