click to toggle quick click category reasigns to where ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Jory

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
I was working in the People View where contacts are categories and displayed in spread sheet style. Next the the person's name is the category column. I was working with my contacts under not categorized so that I could assign a category to them. I clicked on the empty space under the category column of a contact and it
disappeared from the view. I assume a category was assigned and it was moved under that section. However I don't know what category was assigned. When I hovered over the category column it says "click to toggle quick click category - right click for all options" I was going to try to find out what the quick click default category was but I read in the forum that quick click was removed in Outlook 2013. Is there any information on this and does anyone know what the default quick click category is so I can go find those contacts.

I found the answer which I am embarrassed to say was pretty simple. Just click on categories and at the bottom is "set quick click" . Maybe I shouldn't try working until after my morning coffee :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B How to create a button that sorts and selects the most recent message with ONE click Using Outlook 2
S mouse right click options Using Outlook 2
F Jump to Inbox folder when click on Favorite Using Outlook 8
M White square in body of Outlook Messages (O2016 Version 2012 32bit Click To Run) Using Outlook 4
Eike Move mails via macro triggered by the click of a button? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P Unread Until Click Another Message? Using Outlook 2
O On click,I want to change subject line of selected mail and then reply to particular email and move Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky Using Scanpst in Outlook Click to Run Using Outlook 0
J Can Click to Drag Custom Form Field But Cannot Drop When Designing in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Open a folder / subfolder of a PST in single click Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Reminder for single-click appointment Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Contacts are missing when you click the To button Using Outlook 0
M Office 365 Click to run BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
B Auto name checking upon Tab or Click off To field(s) Using Outlook 19
F Jump to Inbox folder when click on Favorite Using Outlook 0
D Must now "View on Facebook" for Mentions/Comments-Outlook 2013 click-to-run Using Outlook 2
I BCM Opportunity: click on "new op" opens a "new tasks" BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
M Automatically move Outlook message to the specific folder when click on reply to all Using Outlook 4
M Blank Pop-up Window when click "Manage Sharing" BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
Emerogork How do I remove "Delete Folder" from the right-click menu? Using Outlook 1
L Add to Right Click Menu Using Outlook 10
T Is the standalone Outlook 2013 click-to-run or msi? Using Outlook 1
A Uninstall Click and Run Exchange Server Administration 2
B Right click-drag no longer creates hyperlinks Using Outlook 2
A email folders appear empty, at first click Using Outlook 2
S How to add a new menu item to a right click context menu of a link Using Outlook 5
L Outlook 2010 Instant Search Pops When I Click Using Outlook 6
M When I click “new message” in outlook, my cursor defaults to the body of the m Using Outlook 6
B right click outlook objects in OL2010 acts on current inbox mailitem Using Outlook 6
T Click "A" to see all email from people with names starting with A... etc Using Outlook 3
V Can't click on embedded link in Outlook e-mails--error message "not allowed" Using Outlook 6
M right click contact to create an appointment Using Outlook 4
T drag drop/opening drop down/single click acts like double/highlighting Using Outlook 7
F When I click on link in email nothing occurs Using Outlook 7
M Programatically click the Send button. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
K call a help file when click on a button xml ribbon Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M auto click hyperlink?! Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Auto click a hyperlink Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
H Program "Click on Ribbon Button" Using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Macro to open email (like double click) in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M How to provide custom functionality on click of "New"? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M How to resize the instant search pane on click on the icon to expand/ Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Z Right click menu Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
N Right-click an address -> add to BCM? [OL2007] BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R One Click business contact record creation - From an E Mail? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
P Contact Manger locks up Outlook when I click on folder? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
M Outlook2007 and VSTO, handle the Click on the Save Button in the IPM.Note dialog HOWTO? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
V List Click Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
U Adding multiple menu Items. Problems handling the click events Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R SEND does not work first click Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7