Using Categories & Search Folders with multiple accounts

Nenad

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
Hi guys,

So here is my problem:

I need to mimic the Gmail labels features in Outlook 2003 with multiple accounts set in it:

So what I do is this:

1) I assign the message a new category
2) I create a custom search folder and go to criteria/more choices tab and I choose I category that I want to see in that folder
3) nothing happens, messages are not added to the search folder

My best guess is that this has something to do the fact that I have multiple accounts there.

I see no option where to set up what account to be included in the custom search folder.

Can anybody help please?

Thanks in advance

Nenad

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
Thanks, but I actually solved this and it worked. I now have search folders mimicking labels so that I can organize my stuff. The send/receive is regulated by rules so I have separate folders for each of the accounts.

R

rst75

How did you make it work? I'd love to be able to use Search folders with multiple pst files.

Nenad

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
I wish I could say that I got creative, but I just deleted the search folder, logged out and tried what I described in the first post again...don't have the time right now but I can post some screenshots later...the search folder appeared in the section where I have the specific account's Inbox and Sent.