Status
Not open for further replies.

Haritha

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hello,

I am trying to find a way to calculate the total time taken to close an Email thread in Outlook and export the results to an excel spread sheet . Please advise and share your thoughts .

Regards.

Hello,

I am trying to find a way to calculate the total time taken to close an Email thread in Outlook and export the results to an excel spread sheet . Please advise and share your thoughts .

Regards.

I would use the CFG that shows the replied to time, add it to a list view then copy and paste into Excel. If you needed to do it a lot, you can use a macro to send the same info to Excel.

See http://www.slipstick.com/exchange/adding-extended-mapi-fields-to-outlook/ for the first option. I'm not sure if i have any sample code that will automate it, at least not the fields you need - this macro could be tweaked to do it - http://www.slipstick.com/developer/vba-copy-outlook-email-excel-workbook/ - you won't need the regex stuff after Set olItem = Application.ActiveExplorer().Selection(1) and will replace that code with the fields you need.

Thanks Diane . I will explore your suggestions .

Regards,
Haritha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
ThinkToday Calculate reply time of outlook mail Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Calculate Days Overdue and Days to Complete Tasks Using Outlook 0
W How do I calculate the next recurrence date? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
F Automatically calculate age from birthdate Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K 0x8004210A Timeout waiting for response Using Outlook 0
M VBA to send reminder email if no response Using Outlook 13
B Removing Recipients from an automatic response Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J No response required when delegate arranging meeting Using Outlook 0
N automatic response with an attachment based on the subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K VBA to measure response time for each emails in a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
cabinet guy permanent response in html Using Outlook 1
V "Accept + Send the Response now", VBA script? Using Outlook 1
A automatically remove flag from original message when a response was received Using Outlook 2
D Frequently used response short cut possible macro Using Outlook 1
L Outlook Meeting Response: determine when a meeting response has been edited Using Outlook 1
M Auto response from Outlook Using Outlook 1
M No response required message Using Outlook 1
S HELP: Email body transcript deleted when receiving response emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Retrieve Meeting Response Text Associated with an Appointment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Disable conversation thread from replying of recipients in the same subject. Please help Using Outlook 0
S Conditional Formatting for messages in a Conversation thread Using Outlook 1
D Convesation Thread Duration Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E Outlook 2010 Subject sort uses Thread-Topic for grouping Using Outlook 2
wallisellener Unable to reply/post/create new thread using Chrome BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
wallisellener Another BCM Authentication thread BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
S RDOMail object is not working in different thread. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13