Outlook 2013 Is it possible to sort emails by COUNT of "From" field?

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Hi,

You probably know that it is possible to group things like Emails together. For instance, grouping by the "From" field puts all mails from the same person into a collapsable entry that then indicates e.g. "Smith, John (5 entries)"

I use grouping (or sorting which is the same thing without the collapsibility) to rapid-clean my inbox. Things like adverts from one company will end up together so I can delete them in one go.

So what I would have liked is to see the "From" sections of the people with the most emails (e.g. 5 entries) at the top and those with the least count at the bottom. Is that even possible?

Sunny Poovathingal

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
Is am new to writing VBA code , but am having a similar need as the member who started this post .
I would really really appreciate if anyone can help me with a VBA macro that can do the job of counting all emails by the sender's email address , within a particular Outlook folder
If the count of email from a particular sender is more than 1 , it should populate an excel sheet with the email adddress and the time of receipt of each mail from that sender