Who Deleted My Recurring Meeting?

Luba

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2010
Hello! Someone cancelled a recurring meeting from one of our Room Mailboxes. All of the invited users still have this meeting in their calendars but the meeting room does not have this meeting scheduled anymore. Is there any way to trace who cancelled this meeting from this Room Mailbox?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
If the meeting is in the deleted items folder, you can check the From/Organizer field to see if it's correct. If it has someone else's name, they could be the culprit. If anyone accepted it on a smartphone, it's possible the phone did it.

Luba

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2010
Thank you Diane! I looked in "Deleted" folder of this Room Mailbox. However, I was not successful finding any trace of this meeting being deleted or cancelled. The person who reported this issue is unable to provide information on when exactly this cancellation took place. All the members of this recurring meeting still have this meeting in their own calendars even though it was "deleted" out of Room Mailbox. I was hoping there some easy powershell command that i could execute on Exchange server to get this information :)

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
No, sorry, there is not, at least not with 2010. 2013 has some logging which might record who canceled it. I'm guessing the canceled item *might* be in their deleted items folder. The exchange admin could use PowerShell to search all mailboxes for it... if the deleted items wasn't emptied, you might find it.

Alan95

Outlook version
Outlook 2011 for Mac
Email Account
POP3
Hello friends, I also got this invitation but after getting deleted, I cannot access the information regarding meeting rooms. Is there anyone else who is experiencing the same problem?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Is this for an online meeting? Did you contact the organizer to resend it?

VenkatRamanan M

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi Diane,

Three of us have access to a calendar. My Boss and two more of us(his EA). I added a reminder in his calendar. we both have access to his calendar with 2010 version. However the reminder went missing. can u help me find out who deleted the reminder. is there any possibilities...?

Thanks,
Venkat