Multiple email accounts in outlook and multiple iphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

billydee

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
I have one computer with Office 2013 and Windows 8 installed.
I have had an iphone for two years, and my contacts from Outlook synced to my iphone through icloud.
My wife and I both got new iphones, and were trying to sync both accounts to our respective phones via icloud, like I have been doing.
It looks like icloud wants to remove my contacts and replace it with the new account, on my computer file.
Do both of us have the ability to retain our contacts automatically, and can we maintain the integrity of our accounts? After we get this done, then I'll tackle the calendar.

billydee

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
No- I had an older model, and upgraded to the 6.
My wife had no smart phone, but this is her first. We'd like to both keep using Outlook, but don't want to step on each others' data.

billydee

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
the only thing that changed was the phone model?
No- I had an older iphone model, and my wife got the Six as her first smart phone. This probably is easy for those familiar with the various networks and phrases, but i'm leery to change anything until I have some reasonable expectation of success!

Forum Admin

If you are using icloud to sync, it's just a matter of signing in to the icloud on the phone using the same apple id as before. if you created a new apple id, then it will want to remove the current icloud and use the one linked to the new apple id.

Status
Not open for further replies.