Status
Not open for further replies.

Denis

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi All,

I need some help or a point in the right direction in regards to setting up a particular spread sheet to automate appointments into my Outlook Calendar? I have the following headings and I need to have these auto fill when I enter data into the corresponding cells. Is there a macro or the like that I can create to link the Excel spread sheet data and have it log it into a calendar for me. At the moment I am testing it in an Office 2007 environment however if it works ok I would like to try and implement this into a Exchange environment.

REFERENCE MATTER DATE TIME CLIENT NAME TRANSACTION TYPE VENUE

Thank you to anyone who is able to help me in any way as I am in way over my head and I am desperately trying to help out somebody else!!!!

Thanks Again.....
Denis.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
You should be able to use a macro to create an appointment when you do something in Excel - this Excel macro imports the entire spreadsheet into outlook - http://www.slipstick.com/developer/create-appointments-spreadsheet-data/ - there should be some macros floating around that show how to trigger a macro when you tab out of a cell or enter a value in a cell - you'll also need to grab the correct row and pass it to the macro. Remove the do until & loop lines and it should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.