HOw to keep Outlook iCloud add-in enabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Klaassen

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Can anyone assist me with this issue, please?
My "icloud outlook add-in" enables until I close outlook, but when I manually reload it, it has error message:

"Apply DAV logging Enabled. This slows down outlook significantly. to disable logging delete the \ZppleDAVLog directory"

I dont understand this. can you please advise what to do, so I can keep the add-in enabled?
Thanks
Mark

Type or paste %appdata%\apple computer in the address bar of windows explorer and press enter - this will open the folder where the iCloud files should see. See if you can find that log and delete it.

Type or paste %appdata%\apple computer in the address bar of windows explorer and press enter - this will open the folder where the iCloud files should see. See if you can find that log and delete it.

Thanks Dianne, did that, and there are various logs within the directory, but I have no idea what I'm looking for. nor why deleting a log will fix the problem of the app disabling itself.

upload_2014-12-20_17-18-22.png

i don't know why it would help either - but if that is what the warning said...

"Apply DAV logging Enabled. This slows down outlook significantly. to disable logging delete the \ZppleDAVLog directory"

i don't see the log file in the message in my install (as either Zpple or Apple :))

Is the the exact error message? I'll get you the instructions for forcing it to load in the registry.

Thanks. I'm not very familiar with these things, so I'd be grateful for a simple steps reply that I can follow. dont want to delet anything important cos I misunderstood. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
V Outlook 2021 Can anyone explain why my Outlook views keep changing?! Using Outlook 2
C Why does Outlook (desktop) 365 for Windows keep making me input my passwords? Using Outlook 12
CWM030 Outlook 2016 with imap emails keep Resurrecting themselves? Using Outlook 5
Patrick van Berkel Best way to share (and keep up-to-date) Macro's in Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
Dan Badur How can I keep indenting OFF on replies in Outlook 2013? Using Outlook 1
A outlook trying to keep sending Using Outlook 1
D How to keep Outlook 7 open to full screen Using Outlook 2
M How do you keep sent emails in the PST folder in outlook 2013 Using Outlook 1
L Outlook 2010 - Keep getting "Corrupted File" Msgs Using Outlook 4
W Outlook 2010 Share calendar but keep color formatting Using Outlook 2
T Outlook keep loosing connection to the exchange server Using Outlook 1
Y MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2007 - i KEEP GETTING THE "ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD" BOX POPPING UP - IT IS ALREADY Using Outlook 4
Q I cannot start Outlook 2007 I keep getting this error: __'Cannot start outlook window. Invalid XML,the view cannot be loaded.' Using Outlook 3
kburrows Reset Date to Keep Tasks from Archiving Using Outlook 9
T Why is every new email pinned (to keep it on top)? Windows 10 Using Outlook 6
T Missing text in e-mail message after "(Please keep confidential)" Using Outlook 3
D Keep Original html body when forwarding an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
Scorpion New Contacts keep coming up as company Using Outlook 1
M Multiple workstations and multiple accounts - keep in sync? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
M How to keep reccurence during copy tasks to calendar? Using Outlook 1
Karsten V Reminders keep popping up way after past reject Using Outlook 0
H Keep Original email unread after autoreply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Keep color categories when saving vCards Using Outlook 1
R Can't keep emails synced on various devices Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
piusg 2013: Task Views keep disappearing Using Outlook 4
S how to keep "To" when move sent emails to other folder Using Outlook 1
K Deleted emails keep coming back Using Outlook 3
D Need Help with Script. Keep getting Runtime Error 438 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
A How to add personal notes to a meeting - and keep them if update sent? Using Outlook 1
B Closing Exchange service, how to keep all calendar and mail data? Exchange Server Administration 0
S How do I keep my old PST file as default Exchange Server Administration 1
Z Keep Unread Messages in same folder Using Outlook 2
L Oulook always "disconnected" how do I keep it open all of the time? Using Outlook 1
P emails with attachments keep sending... HELP!!! Using Outlook 4
F Not keep sort order after re-change column Using Outlook 1
N Contact Groups - names keep changing from Contacts to AddressBook Using Outlook 5
M Reminders keep coming to users' calendar Exchange Server Administration 1
mrje1 Assigned Categories keep getting deleted in mail, bug? How to fix if possible? Using Outlook 5
S Reminders keep popping up, even after dismissing them Using Outlook 9
P deleted items keep reappearing in my deleted folder Using Outlook 4
P Stationary and view layout keep changing after reboot? Using Outlook 1
A How to keep all conversations expanded? Using Outlook 3
S Deleted messages keep coming back Using Outlook 7
A Keep format of message in the body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R How do I keep old calendar events from disappearing? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
R keep track of the original sender Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Reminders keep appearing without being requested BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Question about Outlook 2021 and Gmail Using Outlook 2
J Outlook VBA to send from Non-default Account & Data Files Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Limited Support for 3rd Party Mail in new Outlook? Using Outlook 1