Outlook Contacts and Calenders not syncing between PC, IPhone, and Windows 8.1 tablet

IntruderGT

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
I use a pop3 (AT&T) for 2 email addresses (1 personal, 1 business). I am not able to sync any of my contacts and calendars with any of my devices since purchasing an upgrade subscription to MS Office 365 Pro. Email works fine. Missed appointments which is not good. No help from Microsoft Tech support either. I tried the "Configure outlook.com account for syncing" which Diane Poremsky from Slipstick Systems put out there a few years ago. Doesn't work for me. Any suggestions?

Forum Admin

What happened when you tried to use outlook.com for syncing? POP and IMAP accounts are email only, they don't sync calendar or contacts, so you need a different method or a utility.

IntruderGT

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
What happened when you tried to use outlook.com for syncing? POP and IMAP accounts are email only, they don't sync calendar or contacts, so you need a different method or a utility.
I also tried using the new IPhone App OUTLOOK and set up the same email account, and although the CALENDAR and CONTACTS application is included and looks just like the Desktop version creating an appointment on the IPhone App version still does not show up on my Desktop Calendar. Also, since I created the email address in the IPhone OUTLOOK app, I noticed a folder has been created with a (1) at the end of it and if I click on it I receive the following error.
upload_2015-2-9_9-7-2.png

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
when you log into outlook.com and look at the calendar, is the iPhone appt on the correct calendar? it sounds like you might have a local-only calendar. I can't repro problems in outlook or with the outlook for ios app.

At this point I would remove the outlook.com account from the profile and add it back.