Not open for further replies.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
K

Kevin Treacher

Hi in our oganisation we have recently upgraded Office 2007 running through Exchange 2007 to Office 2013 running through Exchange 2013. I have followed your steps above and have successfully created the "Organizational Forms Library" using the cmdlets provided on Exchange 2013. We have found our exisiting forms in .fdm format and saved to a central location. When going into Outlook 2013 (File, Options, Advanced, Custom Forms, Manage Forms) I can now see "Organizational Forms Library", although empty. When following the steps to save the form to it the Install button is greyed out? It comes back when selecting Personal Forms so I assumed this could be because i do not have create items permissions? but i have ran the cmdlet provided above to give myself create permissions and the permissions have now been set. When i go back onto Outlook 2013 (File, Options, Advanced, Custom Forms, Manage Forms) I can no longer see the "Organizational Forms Library" in the drop down list? Any ideas why this could be?

Status
Not open for further replies.