Best utility for repairing PST files?

x509

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
I have several PST files of > 2 GB. I need to run scanpst against these files 3-4 times to get them to be error-free. As soon as I run Outlook, they all develop problems again. Is there a third-party utility that can fix them in just one pass, and really fix them so errors don't crop up again as soon as I run Outlook?

x509

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange

x509

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Probably not... you first need to figure out why is corrupting so frequently.sync utilities or other programs that access the pst is a common cause.

This page has the repair products.
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/pst-repair/repair-a-damaged-personal-folders-pst-file/
Diane,

Thank you for your prompt response. I appreciate that. In fact, I don't use any programs other than Outlook itself to "edit" the PST files.

Looking at the repair products, there is a wide range in price. Are they all equally effective? How can I evaluate that?

Again, thank you for your response.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
The ones in the tools in the spotlight section are all good - they each have a trial, so you can test it and see if it finds the missing mail. Start with the least expensive and see if it works.