Status
Not open for further replies.

Philip Hartmann

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2010
Hi there,

i have a problem that each time i just view a public folder contact in my envirement the "last modified" attribute changes to my username with the acutal timestamp.
Does anybody know how to avoid this?
I already open Outlook in safemode but still the same issue.
Not all users are affected by this issue.
I do have owner rights on the folder, but a colleauge is publishing editor and she has the same problem.

We have Outlook2010 32 Bit and Exchange Server 2010 latest patches istalled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Change First/Last Order of Contact Names (O 2016) Using Outlook 0
O Exchange Sync period only (e.g. last years mail) Using Outlook 0
A VBA Script - Print Date between first email in Category X and last email in Category Y Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P Outlook for Mac - emails are not sent out beginning last week Using Outlook 1
evdbogaard Reply with only last message cited Using Outlook 1
S Mail filter recieved before the last 2 working days Using Outlook 1
M At last a BCM alternative... Outlook Customer Mngr 365! BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
M Macro to attach last 2 items downloaded Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Commodore Finding items from last 7 days Using Outlook 2
A iPhone Contacts in Outlook won't File As First, Last Using Outlook 0
P Updating Last Modified Date on ThisOutlookSession Macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Outlook Columns "First Name" & "Last Name" Using Outlook 2
1Firefly Outlook 2013 Converstation preview does not show my last reply Exchange Server Administration 1
C Last Connection Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
kburrows Office 365 - Contacts Sort First, Last instead of Last, First. How to Reset? Using Outlook 4
G Outlook 2013 - People List - Last Name, First Name Using Outlook 7
Commodore Suggested Contacts by last added Using Outlook 1
M I get a result of None when I add a field using Last Verb Execution Time Using Outlook 4
E Signature changes font of last line of template Using Outlook 18
R could not complete your last action or actions BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
M Outlook Contact Object: Is there a "last accessed" date-time prope Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Err - BCMgr contacts - Could not compl last action - try agin BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
S Last modified by login Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Use Macro to change account settings Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Unable to change AppointmentItem.Start property Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
sjmo2 Change subject for new e-mails only. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Horsepower Contact phone numbers randomly change Using Outlook 0
P Outlook 2016 Change Paste Special Default Format Using Outlook 8
whizzard Change FROM address based on TO or CC address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
S Outlook 365 Can I change the possible range of highlighting colours when writing an Outlook email? Using Outlook 1
V Can one change the formatting of email title blocks? Using Outlook 0
S Unable to change Message Class Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S New Outlook Appointment - Select All Body Text and Change Font and Size Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J VBA Cannot programmatically input or change Value for User Defined field Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 365 Can you change the follow up colour? Using Outlook 1
A Change settings Send/receive VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Outlook VBA change GetDefaultFolder dynamically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
O What would be the recommended way to change an email address (family member)? Using Outlook 0
S Change "This Week" flag start date behavior Using Outlook 1
N Help creating a VBA macro with conditional formatting to change the font color of all external emails to red Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D Change Microsoft Account password - what to do to update on all devices Using Outlook 4
S Outlook 2016 Change how Outlook shows me contacts in emails Using Outlook 0
Witzker HowTo Change message Class of contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Z Outlook 365 delete reminder you can’t make change to contents of this-read only folder Using Outlook 4
Witzker Pls help to change the code for inserting date in Ol contact body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R How to Change Margins In Google Docs...? Using Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2010 How can I change the font size on right side appointment pane Using Outlook 12
diver864 vba for a rule to automatically accept meeting requests with 'vacation' in subject, change to all-day event, change to free, don't send reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Change Font and Font size using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
D Change senders title Using Outlook 1