Outlook 2003 can't open contacts.

Oldmaven

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
I just reinstalled my OS and all software on a new drive. I also relocated my Outlook 2003 PST file from the system drive to my data drive, and told Outlook where to find it.

When I check my e-mail, All seems normal, but the message list only goes back to May 2014, and it does not show a folder for archived mail. (There is an archive.pst in the same folder as my mail.)

When I click on "Contacts," I see them. But when I enter a name in an e-mail address line, Outlook cannot find the matching address. Clicking on "To:" gets me an error message: The address list could not be displayed. The Contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted or you do not have permission."

How do I reconnect my Outlook with the rest of its data?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
(There is an archive.pst in the same folder as my mail.)
You'll need to add it to your profile - File, Open, Outlook Data File should work in 2003.

When I click on "Contacts," I see them. But when I enter a name in an e-mail address line, Outlook cannot find the matching address. Clicking on "To:" gets me an error message: The address list could not be displayed. The Contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted or you do not have permission."
Did you paste the old pst over the new one? It sounds like the profile is corrupt - see the Outlook 2003 section here http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/contacts/contacts-are-missing-when-you-click-the-to-button/ to fix the error.

The Autocomplete list will be mostly empty for now - it only shows names that you've already sent email too.

Oldmaven

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
File, Open, Outlook Data File, shows an Accounts folder (which is empty) and "OutlookMe@mydomain.com", whose properties show it at C:\Users\Ivan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook. But I want it to point to E:/Mail/Outlook.pst. How do I fix this?